Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
I tell you what I’m sick of hearing come out her gob “I’m going through a hard time at the moment” she’s been saying that for the last 3 years!!!
I genuinely wonder how much time is gonna go past of “I’m trying so hard to get my kids back” that people see she’s actually doing jack s and is rinsing the NHS and benefit system! She can’t keep saying that and hope people are going to continue letting her live in a free house and send her gifts all the time. How long does she get to live like this before her scheme and support workers wise up and kick her out. At this point her support workers need sacking. They’re letting an active drug user live like royalty. You can’t tell me none of them follow her on SM and haven’t seen the s show we regularly see. Absolute joke!!!

TunaPasta

Oct 14, 2023
Do they just shove her in that bungalow and hope for the best and sling her back out again after 2 years? With the lack of support I see around her (I know she needs to help herself) it seems like they’re just adopting the “out of sight, out of mind” approach and she’s left to it? Someone like her is surely in need of far more structured support than she’s getting, and harsher punishments. Like stay away from Ste for the good of both you or actually stay clean of drugs (prescriptions that aren’t yours too!). In our area rehab programmes give people placed to stay with curfews, not allowed to be with people who enabled them prior to being clean. She just seems to be set up to fail regardless.

Jun 21, 2023
I tell you what I’m sick of hearing come out her gob “I’m going through a hard time at the moment” she’s been saying that for the last 3 years!!!
I genuinely wonder how much time is gonna go past of “I’m trying so hard to get my kids back” that people see she’s actually doing jack s and is rinsing the NHS and benefit system! She can’t keep saying that and hope people are going to continue letting her live in a free house and send her gifts all the time. How long does she get to live like this before her scheme and support workers wise up and kick her out. At this point her support workers need sacking. They’re letting an active drug user live like royalty. You can’t tell me none of them follow her on SM and haven’t seen the s show we regularly see. Absolute joke!!!
Surely at least one of them have seen it, considering the recent influx of locals who had her pop up on their FYPs?
I feel for the ones who are in situations out of their control/people who have fed up but actively trying to better themselves, who would have loved the opportunity to live in that bungalow and actually have made good use of the opportunities Lou has been given

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She was saying that even back in 2017

Edit - 2018

I can’t believe I’ve known of this muppet that long

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Makes me lol when she drops in Angies box gives a sob story hoping she will be the discussion and they don’t even mention her 🤣🤣 she also said she was hoping for the weekly’s that’s her goal angie didn’t look too impressed at that and moved on hahaha 😝 oh and she’s got a cult badge because she’s subscribed even though she is skint ffs 🤦‍♀️

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Makes me lol when she drops in Angies box gives a sob story hoping she will be the discussion and they don’t even mention her 🤣🤣 she also said she was hoping for the weekly’s that’s her goal angie didn’t look too impressed at that and moved on hahaha 😝 oh and she’s got a cult badge because she’s subscribed even though she is skint ffs 🤦‍♀️
She dropped out of the box when the discussion turned to scamming people out of money 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
I saw someone say a few pages back about his she never mentions needed sanitary products or comments about period pain etc. do you reckon she was sterilised after Alfie and she’s never told anyone? Just a thought!
Even being sterilised, she would still have periods ,her whole body is fkd from drugs and weight, i think all of that has had a knock on effect on her cycle