Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
I
How do you DM on here?
I don't have BH on Facebook but he knows me in real life, though I haven't seen him for years.
Don't think there's a DM option here. In the past, other gossip sites which had DM options ended up having members message each other to move onto another site when admins were too heavy handed etc, so a lot of these types sites tend to not have a DM function as a result.

You could probably set up a throwaway insta account or something, post it here for your old friend to message you, and from there give out your actual account/details.

Apr 30, 2023
Just watching some of last night. 🤮
Harry Potter and the filthy dressing gown.
Harry Potter and the Poundland vibrator.
Her lack of awareness is mortifying. Wash you scruffy cow, before your eyes rot out of your filthy head.
I've just watched the highlights on Notsogreys Instagram, and the way she was with that guy was so embarrassing. No wonder those other three blokes were in hysterics having to see that mess.

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
letting you all know they've not split up they planned it so they could both blag more money and no one would report her for benefit fraud for having him staying there. She'll have her housing benefit and council tax stopped if they find out that he's residing/ contributing. all just report her. You can do it anonymous online for benefit fraud. And state on there that he lives there half the week, payes some bills and food and that shes earning money off social media. I been blocked from her stories but my friend is updating me. They are pretending to be split. a few days ago she bought 2 valiums for a tenner from a guy in the morning she occasionally buys temazepan too and the reason why she's going on about needing to ne pamperd is because when she usually cries because of her kids birthdays Carol the t sends her money and treats for her to have a self care day.
I wouldn't be surprised if ste is there now
Fact she is saying 10 months clean makes my blood boil
Sorry about mistakes on break at work 12 hour night shifts 😴
I'd gladly report her but I don't know her address for the forms

Oct 6, 2023
Slutz please could you help me (I promise I’m not trying to be like Loubeg!)… I want to create a new Instagram account so I can comment on their lives without it being linked to my personal proper account. Is there a simple way to do it?

Thanks in advance for any help. I will pay you in crusty choker necklaces, a £50 Temu credit and a 20 case of red bulls.

smells like roses

Oct 14, 2023
I've just watched the highlights on Notsogreys Instagram, and the way she was with that guy was so embarrassing. No wonder those other three blokes were in hysterics having to see that mess.
Can you please link notsogrey Instagram please? I added one on insta but there's never any stories so I think I have the wrong one and I have serious FOMO. I was trying to watch TT last night but fell asleep.

smells like roses

Oct 14, 2023
Slutz please could you help me (I promise I’m not trying to be like Loubeg!)… I want to create a new Instagram account so I can comment on their lives without it being linked to my personal proper account. Is there a simple way to do it?

Thanks in advance for any help. I will pay you in crusty choker necklaces, a £50 Temu credit and a 20 case of red bulls.
I wonder if you set up a different email address and used that to set up a new insta account?

Apr 13, 2023
I wonder if you set up a different email address and used that to set up a new insta account?
Correct. Make up a new email address and use that to create an Insta page. If you create a new account using the same email as your real one, it will suggest your throwaway account to people you know and also, if someone blocks you - it will block all account associated with that email.

Long story short - new email address for new insta page

Apr 29, 2023
Longtime lurker... she's been creaming her pants the last 15 mins over the guy who told her to slide into his dms. Managed to get a screen recording of her reaction after he dropped out. I'll upload it in the morning if anyone wants to see it 😂
Yes please as I have a job and kids and had to sleep like a real adult unlike this fat t!!! U slutz are unreal

May 26, 2023
Oh, so @Cemetery Spunk Bucket wasn't just making a dildo joke? I feel kinda ill now 😨
I will be keeping Derek the Dildo in my Thoughts n Prayers.
Oh no it was real 🤢 she got all excited and said she might have to get Derek out. Was asked if Derek vibrates and she said yes but she'd never used him before but tonight might be the night 🤣🤣🤣

Apr 20, 2023
Oh no it was real 🤢 she got all excited and said she might have to get Derek out. Was asked if Derek vibrates and she said yes but she'd never used him before but tonight might be the night 🤣🤣🤣
Just waiting to see an obviously used Derek stuck to her bedroom carpet/in her hair/still buzzing up her fanny.