Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
Slutz please could you help me (I promise I’m not trying to be like Loubeg!)… I want to create a new Instagram account so I can comment on their lives without it being linked to my personal proper account. Is there a simple way to do it?

Thanks in advance for any help. I will pay you in crusty choker necklaces, a £50 Temu credit and a 20 case of red bulls.
I set up a new email account and use that for all my burner accounts for IG and TikTok

May 23, 2023
To the people confused about the glass hammer, imagine how stupid I felt when my other half was looking for his glass drill bit - I sat quietly for half an hour before asking ‘how can there be a drill bit made out of glass? How strong is the glass?’ When he explained it was to drill IN TO glass I literally felt as dim as Lou!

Storytime over, but in regards to throwaway accounts make sure you log out of your other accounts before logging in with new one or you’ll be autoblocked 🛑

Jun 21, 2023
To the people confused about the glass hammer, imagine how stupid I felt when my other half was looking for his glass drill bit - I sat quietly for half an hour before asking ‘how can there be a drill bit made out of glass? How strong is the glass?’ When he explained it was to drill IN TO glass I literally felt as dim as Lou!

Storytime over, but in regards to throwaway accounts make sure you log out of your other accounts before logging in with new one or you’ll be autoblocked 🛑
Troll tips from the Troll Kween

DummyThicc

Oct 10, 2023
Can someone tell me what stes account is that he goes live on?

And any other people I should follow for drama.

I literally only have Lou's because I know her so I don't know any of the other places.

Heard a couple of people mention lives that she goes on etc.. I wanna join the Internet side of things haha.