Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 9, 2023
Some of the people on his live, who I have no doubt are here, don’t need to be rude to people that aren’t as clued up as you. Genuinely. The weird “we know more than you” se in that chat is ridiculous share the info freely or do off.
Oh god what’s happened now? I was just watching the live from a distance couldn’t keep up with the comments it was manic 😳🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Some of the people on his live, who I have no doubt are here, don’t need to be rude to people that aren’t as clued up as you. Genuinely. The weird “we know more than you” se in that chat is ridiculous share the info freely or do off.
i didn’t see anyone having that mentality.

A couple of people were asking the same questions about what he spent his prison money on over and over again because they weren’t reading all the comments Or had come in half way through the live after it had already been discussed. You see the same people do it every time he is live.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
the comments were getting deleted in lou's live tonight. so either she was reporting them at a rate of knots or she has access to his account and was deleting them. literally any offers of support were getting deleted so quickly. it's just sad that she's that jealous she'd resort to such petty behaviours.
They don’t want sensible support it’s all about the money 💰 how can he admit he spent his money on pills then be begging for money for court for crimes he committed, he’s got a record as long as his legs yet we are supposed to feel sorry for him 🤣🤣🤣 typical scumbag

Apr 16, 2023
the comments were getting deleted in lou's live tonight. so either she was reporting them at a rate of knots or she has access to his account and was deleting them. literally any offers of support were getting deleted so quickly. it's just sad that she's that jealous she'd resort to such petty behaviours.
its disgusting that she would purposefully take away offers of support for him in case it means he will get money. She’s a nasty, selfish b