Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2023
Caught up on notsogrey stories. Hmm
I'd say Lou is genuinely panicked at ste properly breaking up with her. She relies on him for money, pills, shoplifting, company. Her comment we are addicts was telling, bet she uses Alfie to keep him with her as well. People offering ste money is as pointless as giving it to lou. But he's also being offered something he's never had anywhere else, People who chat, pretty much want the best for him, so support, without wanting or needing anything back from him. No emotional blackmail, no dragging him further into trouble, an alternative view on what his life could be. Lou doesn't want any of that, maybe she never will, but she doesn't want ste escaping her rancid clutches.

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
I'd say Lou is genuinely panicked at ste properly breaking up with her. She relies on him for money, pills, shoplifting, company. Her comment we are addicts was telling, bet she uses Alfie to keep him with her as well. People offering ste money is as pointless as giving it to lou. But he's also being offered something he's never had anywhere else, People who chat, pretty much want the best for him, so support, without wanting or needing anything back from him. No emotional blackmail, no dragging him further into trouble, an alternative view on what his life could be. Lou doesn't want any of that, maybe she never will, but she doesn't want ste escaping her rancid clutches.
Nah he’s just lying and playing up to his audience he’s had enough time to change he’s a compulsive liar and is saying what he thinks people want to hear for the sympathy vote and hopefully Money for their next fix

Apr 16, 2023
Lol @ modding for Angie. She will get bored of her and make her life hell by getting people to turn on her eventually. One of the biggest bullies on there apparently. Good luck with that Lou 🙄
Oh yeah she is a t. She only has her lives full of people because she gets a cut of their gifts apparently.

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
I'd be surprised if they are properly broken up

smells like roses

Oct 14, 2023
Does notsogrey post on threads? I'm always looking for her stories, but never see them. I'm in Ireland and can't get that app and keep missing the two gobshites lives and can't catch up

JellyTots

Apr 22, 2023
Ha! Definitely a small world... Though I guess Lou is a lolcow that's pretty close to where you are from.
Nice to meet you again anyway, if we ever met properly before haha. Tell your mate I said hello, whoever it is 😂
I have done 😂 you'd know her for definite, but not sure you'd remember me. But she doesn't know Lou as far as I'm aware and isn't into all this gossip stuff so she wouldn't be seen on this thread, unlike me, I've told her I've been lurking on it but she wont have a clue what it is 😂

Apr 16, 2023
Why should good people take time out of their own lives to message and give her advice for it to fall on deaf ears.
She has a support worker that is paid to do those things so she should listen to them.
She’s got access to every resource she needs without having to pay a penny… medication to help with her addiction that’s free, support worker, housing officer, free bungalow, budget bills. She has the base to start again and she doesn’t use it.
What more does she want?? Infuriating seeing the woe is me act and pitying herself.
I pity those poor children that their mother will forever be on the internet when they’re older they will look and see what she actually put before them.