Lou @Lifewithloux

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Yeah she had the shop in Stockton too, always thought it was a bit creepy how much silver used to befriend and hang out with all the vulnerable alt kids. Like she sold knives and drug paraphernalia so wasn’t exactly steering them clear of trouble 😂 she just enabled them all to have a place away from their parents. Could not imagine selling knife sets to kids that self harm. Also pink hair girl is Emily, if that’s who you were thinking of
It was not, I thought it was RH if you know her. It's not her though of course

May 17, 2023
I first followed Lou from the old cleaning thread. I used to think k she was a bit dim, but harmless. The first big thing was the £100 miss mops gave her. Lou cut her own fwinge, did her own eyebrows and lied about it. That pissed a lot of people off. I think it was about then the truth about her pregnancy with Molly came out, she'd been whining in a group chat that she was scared to tell James, the women were of fing course giving her money too. Lou didn't like us all thinking the truth about her. She was desperate to 10k followers so she could monetise her insta, so she bought followers, blamed tattle pretended to kill herself. I
She lies so bad she can't even look into the camera to face people. Once, for a split second near the end.

Go and boil your head you lying little half eyebrowed tramp, because l don't believe you'll ever try to get clean.

Screenshot_20231019-134807_Instagram.jpg
Anyone know why she’s only got half eye brows?

May 26, 2023
So the crux of it is, Lou has been awarded PIP which is absolutely fing incredible. Anyway, she’s not going to share with Ste even though he shared with her and she’s going to buy herself a cat.
She hasn't got PIP yet, that'll be another increase in money. Because she's handed sick notes in for an extended period of time they've increased her universal credit with LCWRA (low capability to work). Now thats been accepted she won't have to have job centre appointments now but she's still gotta prove herself to PIP

Apr 21, 2023
She hasn't got PIP yet, that'll be another increase in money. Because she's handed sick notes in for an extended period of time they've increased her universal credit with LCWRA (low capability to work). Now thats been accepted she won't have to have job centre appointments now but she's still gotta prove herself to PIP
Still fing sickening x