Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
No fing way gogo is miss marvel 🤣 I have gogo blocked cause she’s genuinely a weird t but I’ve chatted with miss marvel and she’s been fine? My world will be rocked if this is true 💀💀
Gogo always a bit of a t to Ste and up Lou's arse. MM is up her arse until Lou falls asleep on a live and then MM jumps straight into the troll convos

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2023
I don’t know anything about the sentencing system but is there a real
Possibility of him not getting sent to jail?

(I don’t believe the headlines of the prisons being full as they are always saying they are full!)

ItsNotFairrrr

Oct 6, 2023
This article has been shared amongst us a few times over the years, but now we have @GraveyardShag and some of the other locals in here - can anyone shed some light on Lou and this lady? She's got other articles written about her, seems to be some sort of youth advocate. Skate parks, "punk kids arent evil" vibes.

Asking because there seems to be a pattern of Lou popping herself under the wings of well-meaning people, talking the talk as though they are 'helping and good for me' until she can't get anything more from them. She's had a helluva lot of support over the last 15 years.

So if anyone knows if Lou rinsed this woman, or was bullshitting in the article "Silver helped me stop drinking", or ANY other tea you can think of - would be great

Screenshot_20231019-230442~2.png
Basically back in the day (15ish years ago) there was this “goth shop” in Stockton, silver worked there. But they used to have like discos etc on weekly where all the “alternative” kids went to (was how I met Lou). Basically the shop was more of a hanging out place, it doesn’t exist now, but because people used to hang out there they used to get on with silver too. As far as I’m aware she never rinsed her, but I’m not in touch with any of them now

May 26, 2023
I thought she was alright on the live when Lou conked for five hours 😂
I thought the same. Yes she was making excuses for Lou but they were very light, she seemed as though she'd had a bit of an awakening (unlike Lou 🤣). Hopefully now she's watched the recording it'll be a thunderbolt moment. She'd never seen Lou in that state before, only her lives taking a 'battering' from her 'owwible twolls, or manically failing to do any task that takes even minimal effort, which are fing hysterical to watch tbf. We can all remember that moment when our personal light bulbs switched on and u thought 'HOLY do! People actually live like this! 🤯🤯

We're not 'twolls' Miss Marvel, we're the complaints department!

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Basically back in the day (15ish years ago) there was this “goth shop” in Stockton, silver worked there. But they used to have like discos etc on weekly where all the “alternative” kids went to (was how I met Lou). Basically the shop was more of a hanging out place, it doesn’t exist now, but because people used to hang out there they used to get on with silver too. As far as I’m aware she never rinsed her, but I’m not in touch with any of them now
You probably know my girlfriend, if you don't know me... Sorry if we've already established we know each other, I lose track of all the names in here lol

Apr 29, 2023
she'll have the rspca at her house within the month
I’ll be the one calling them. She’s an adult and can lie in her own filth taking drugs and licking pasta off the floor if she likes. But bringing an animal into that is not on! (Kids too more importantly but SS and courts will stop that).

I swear if she gets a kitten I will call every grass line I can think of and snitch her up.

Yes I am that petty when it comes to an innocent animals welfare. I wouldn’t trust her to care for a plastic plant.

Apr 30, 2023
I’ll be the one calling them. She’s an adult and can lie in her own filth taking drugs and licking pasta off the floor if she likes. But bringing an animal into that is not on! (Kids too more importantly but SS and courts will stop that).

I swear if she gets a kitten I will call every grass line I can think of and snitch her up.

Yes I am that petty when it comes to an innocent animals welfare. I wouldn’t trust her to care for a plastic plant.
Hopefully it doesn't happen, but if it does share the numbers here because I'll be ringing as well.

Saving Lou or a kitten?..... A kitten hands down. That trollop can lie in the gutter for me 😡