Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
I've reported that Angie never mind the travellers she's an opinionated t banging on about mental health.. Oh look at me I've cut myself.. Who gives a do
She pissed me off with that. Never in my 20+ years of self harming have I been so open and obvious about it. She’s done that for attention and it’s an insult to people who genuinely see it as a coping mechanism.

Also I’m fuming that i can’t comment at the minute because I want to tell Lou what I think of her and her snakey ways

Apr 30, 2023
From what i gather angies keep getting reported shes blaming the gypsys, angie reckons the gypsys are trying to take over tt , lous going from angies to pearls page so shes being called a snake ,and now angie doing a Lou by saying if she harms herself bloods on pearls hands, the whole fkn lot have lost the plot, its like a bunch of kids fighting in playground
Sounds like it's true what people say about TikTok 🥴

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She pissed me off with that. Never in my 20+ years of self harming have I been so open and obvious about it. She’s done that for attention and it’s an insult to people who genuinely see it as a coping mechanism.

Also I’m fuming that i can’t comment at the minute because I want to tell Lou what I think of her and her snakey ways
I agree. As someone who has also done the same since I was a teenager, I hide what I can and never have I ever argued with someone and used it as some sort of guilt trip to try to finish an argument or manipulate someone.
It’s people like her that fuel the opinion that people who do it are attention seekers.

Apr 16, 2023
do sake 🙄 tiktok is so fing weird and dramatic. Everyone on it seems seriously fed up. I can't stand watching most of them
Aw it's weird alright ,there nothing but a bunch of narcs, hypocrites, and toddlers who spit there dummy out if they don't get there
own way and they ALL play the MENTAL HEALTH card which fks me off

Apr 16, 2023

Yes she alway's puts it on subs only so can't comment ,deluded wankers the lot of them