Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
How does one build their tiktok following organically without becoming shamefully embarrassing?
Commenting on posts that are relevant to the followers you’d like to have helps, posting lots of videos with relevant hashtags including #fyp and being quite consistent with your content 🙌🏾

Aug 29, 2023
Begging for money for furniture!! Loulabelle🖤👻🖤👻🖤 on TikTok
Is she for real? She just wants everything given to her. When I came out the women's refuge into a house with my daughter who was 2 we had nothing. I didn't beg for help or ask anyone...I wanted to do it all myself. I bought 2nd hand things and made do with the minimum. 11 years on I have saved and saved, moved house and replaced old things with new. It feels good because I did it myself. Lou wants it all now and all for free from other people. She's got no self-respect or morals...she genuinely sickens me. People are struggling to eat with the cost of living and there's her on the beg for furniture that she doesn't actually need...she's got the minimum she needs in her hovel she calls home. Even though she's had this back pay she doesn't want to spend her own money on things like furniture, much rather beg for that so she can keep her money for drugs, fags, red bull and just more unnecessary se 🤬

Aug 29, 2023
She’s turned comments off her begging post after I’ve just asked her where her back pay has gone. I’d love to punch her in her big fat face.
Had to start the video with excuse my voice...I've been crying. Always has to get that she's been crying in the hope someone will feel sorry. I honestly don't know why she can't see she's to blame for her life being the way it is. If someone could buy her a brand new life she would be on the beg for it 🤯