Lou @Lifewithloux

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
You are talking bullshit mate. Everyone can see what you said in the live because it was recorded. Literally do off. You’re sounding like lou. What av a dun. W
I'm saying I get why I'm being criticised... Did you even read what I said?

I can't remember what I said word for word but I remember it being along those lines, I think I actually said that in here not on her live. Not sure tbh.

You're starting to sound a little deranged, is everything ok?

Apr 21, 2023
I'm saying I get why I'm being criticised... Did you even read what I said?

I can't remember what I said word for word but I remember it being along those lines, I think I actually said that in here not on her live. Not sure tbh.

You're starting to sound a little deranged, is everything ok?
🤣🤣 you keep talking but you keep contradicting yourself. Just go away you absolute freak. Yes I am deranged. Certified schizophrenic if you must know 🤣 but I get help for my illnesses. You’re just sick in the head without a cause. Please go away you weirdo

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
🤣🤣 you keep talking but you keep contradicting yourself. Just go away you absolute freak. Yes I am deranged. Certified schizophrenic if you must know 🤣 but I get help for my illnesses. You’re just sick in the head without a cause. Please go away you weirdo
I am also diagnosed with psychosis and I get help too 😁

Stay mad, idgaf what you think x

Apr 16, 2023
For the people defending me, honestly I do see where the folk criticising me are coming from and why it was weird. Tbf I'd not only had a drink last night, I really actually would help her...
All I said in the live was hello then Lou was like "omg omg leopard would you be my sponsor if I went to NA"
I sincerely responded with a yea but then I also was like "our friendship transcends this bullshit online" etc which might have been a bit of a step too far... Well, definitely was tbh.
I do think I could have behaved a little differently and got the same message across.

Tbh I'm also just trying not to get blocked.
Well apparently on her live last night she said she has blocked you

GraveyardShag

Oct 10, 2023
Honestly @GraveyardShag you gave some great tea fair enough the problem is you took it to real life and that just doesnt wash here sorry. One thing giving her s on a gossip site but real life is totally different. You sir are a pretty dangerous troll and I'd hate to have friend like you. It's a mute from me now
I see ...
I took it real life initially because her kids needed to be saved and with their dad.

Understandable though, fair point well made.

Apr 21, 2023
I’d hit that ignore button if I were you. Saves you from the bullshit 😂
I know mate but I’ve just ridden my dickhead horse who decided to throw me head first into the fence because he stood in a puddle and fed off a mile down a boggy field. So I’ve literally had enough of dickheads today and i was feeling feisty 🤣
Got a brew and calmed down now, I’m good 🤣