Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
I cannot sit and listen to her whinge that its not fair that she's not getting back pay for her LCWR claim and that it's not fair that Ste gets more money because he gets pip.

I would give my left tit to be able to go back to work and come off benefits. Yet I'm currently sat in a hospital bed full of morphine, waiting to have an unexoected brain surgery tomorrow when I should've gone home this morning. I now wont be able to drive for 6 months, so that's going to limit how much I get out of my house and it annoys me that people like her and Ste are just wasting their lives and scamming the systems,

Rant over, mainly because I just cant be arsed typing anymore :ROFLMAO:

Apr 20, 2023
It was a dick move, but posting that pic isn't any type of offence. Grassing her up to James was the right thing to do, although she's just added it to her list of excuses, ooh me psychosis was playing up, ffs talks about it like her cankle. Watching her in the shower... I'm guessing this was the period they were sexting each other, although neither was desperate enough to actually do.
Has he done anything else? 🤔 Hopefully him and ste will get to share a cell and moan about Lou. Ooh, that'll be two fellas she's grassed up recently. Wouldn't have thought was a popular thing among her section of society.

Apr 17, 2023
I'm gonna have a guess at how Lou's day has gone so far since she's been off SM

Woke up to her 6.30 alarm. Straight in the shower, teeth brushed , hair done, skin care routine and dressed.
7.30 nutritious home made breakfast, caught up on world news and ready to face the day by 9am.
Fetched methadone, bought a few essentials at shop like bread milk butter etc then back home to start cleaning. Put all unnecessary crap away, hoover and polish, clean toilet and bath. Spot of lunch, maybe a sandwich and a piece of fruit. Then a nice relaxing cuppa and a film on the settee or a little work in the office towards her business while deciding what meal to cook for tea. Will it be a simple home made pasta or rice dish or meat any 2 veg 🤔 who knows? Then clean up the kitchen and now everythings done a wander over to social media in her spare time.

Alternatively she may be wallowing in her pit still wearing the clothes she was wearing yesterday eating choc choc and a kilo of chocolate, off her face on pregabs. Then later tonight she'll go onto Tik Tok saying 'i wuz gonna get so much done today but me menkal elf/me cankul'
Imagine how much her life would improve if she just did this simple routine ❤️

Apr 21, 2023
I cannot sit and listen to her whinge that its not fair that she's not getting back pay for her LCWR claim and that it's not fair that Ste gets more money because he gets pip.

I would give my left tit to be able to go back to work and come off benefits. Yet I'm currently sat in a hospital bed full of morphine, waiting to have an unexoected brain surgery tomorrow when I should've gone home this morning. I now wont be able to drive for 6 months, so that's going to limit how much I get out of my house and it annoys me that people like her and Ste are just wasting their lives and scamming the systems,

Rant over, mainly because I just cant be arsed typing anymore :ROFLMAO:
Sending you get well wishes. Your hardcore 👊💋

Apr 18, 2023
I know mate but I’ve just ridden my dickhead horse who decided to throw me head first into the fence because he stood in a puddle and fed off a mile down a boggy field. So I’ve literally had enough of dickheads today and i was feeling feisty 🤣
Got a brew and calmed down now, I’m good 🤣
My dickhead horse flings me off if so much as a leaf flutters by cos she thinks it's a huge scary monster come to eat her... I feel you 😪