Lou @Lifewithloux

icallbull

Oct 25, 2023
Tbf she said “I hope she declares her tarot card reading sessions to the DWP/HMRC.” Where has she accused of her?
Where did I say she had accused?

I said it's a serious thing to say about somebody. And considering I know DWP skim through sites like this and other social media platforms. The person behind the mentioned account could be completely legitimate but one single sentence on a bullshit thread could lead to investigation. Hate to think what effect that could have on somebody's mental health...

Apr 17, 2023

I said it's a serious thing to say about somebody. And considering I know DWP skim through sites like this and other social media platforms. The person behind the mentioned account could be completely legitimate but would one single sentence on a bullshit thread could lead to investigation. Hate to think what effect that could have on somebody's mental health...
But on the flip side if they have declared it all then there wouldn’t be any thing to worry about

icallbull

Oct 25, 2023
But on the flip side if they have declared it all then there wouldn’t be any thing to worry about
I agree, however having nothing to worry about does not remove or relieve the stress and mental health effect on the person under investigation.

I have personally experienced a benefit fraud investigation (nothing to hide) but I still ended up under a mental health crisis team as a result.

Apr 18, 2023
So add in 101.75 * 4, and that gives us £1511 over a 4 week period. I'd expect that to be pushing up against the benefit cap, but idk - it's been a long time since i've had to deal with the DWP's bullshit. Still can rattle off my NI number from signing on though.

EDIT: I doubt he gets the mobility component, but if he's blagged that, add an extra £284.
No benifit cap if your disabled

Apr 17, 2023

I said it's a serious thing to say about somebody. And considering I know DWP skim through sites like this and other social media platforms. The person behind the mentioned account could be completely legitimate but one single sentence on a bullshit thread could lead to investigation. Hate to think what effect that could have on somebody's mental health...
‘New member’ just use the account you’ve been using ya pussy

Rest.in.penis

Aug 12, 2023
Just out of interest how do you know she plays the system? Do you have any proof that she doesn't declare tarot reads to DWP/HMRC?

Just asking as that's a very serious thing to say about somebody...as it is a criminal offence that could land somebody in prison. And if found not true it could constitute libel...
You asked if she had any proof that she doesn’t declare tarot reads to hmrc, implying that she’s accusing her of not, and stated it’s a serious thing to say about somebody…. You know exactly what you was trying to say your just trying to backtrack…

Apr 30, 2023
Just another recap so the outside trolls coming here to nose can see her toy again 🤪
Screenshot_20231025-171251_Gallery.jpg

She needs to hide all that crap in a cupboard to look tidy as well.
I had to laugh at her when she said she's been keeping her house lovely, and that her housing officer was proud of her. She must live In a tip as well because it was only a couple of days ago she was wading through her mess! 🙄

May 23, 2023
Just out of interest how do you know she plays the system? Do you have any proof that she doesn't declare tarot reads to DWP/HMRC?

Just asking as that's a very serious thing to say about somebody...as it is a criminal offence that could land somebody in prison. And if found not true it could constitute libel...
Where’s the allegation???

icallbull

Oct 25, 2023
Where’s the allegation??
Never mentioned an allegation. I asked if the person had any proof of what they was saying about somebody knowing how to play the system. And their further comment regarding declaration of work to DWP/HMRC...

I have since found out the person is married to the director of a LTD company and it would appear that the account in question is responsible for trading as a sub-contractor under the LTD company.

As I said being that I have personally experienced a DWP investigation, it just struck a nerve seeing somebody bringing a completely separate unrelated person and saying they know how to play the system.