Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
Up Lou's arse I don't even follow Lou ya mong, clearly you lot do hence why you sit here all day picking apart whatever she posts. oh and I have absolutely no clue who grey is tbh.

Clearly a bunch of sad twats with do all better to do than try to make s of other people's lives because your own life is boring as do!!!
Says the person who’s been reading the thread for months? Are you ok hunny bunny? 🫥

Apr 17, 2023
Up Lou's arse I don't even follow Lou ya mong, clearly you lot do hence why you sit here all day picking apart whatever she posts. oh and I have absolutely no clue who grey is tbh.

Clearly a bunch of sad twats with do all better to do than try to make s of other people's lives because your own life is boring as do!!!
If you don’t follow her why are you here ?

Apr 16, 2023
Ok so I'm behind???

The allegation was that the person behind the mentioned Instagram account 'knows how to play the system'

to then go on to say ' I hope they declare their readings to the DWP/HMRC' only serves to reinforce the fact that the person stating such has proof they aren't...

I suggest you go back in ya box
Ah suggest you fk off back up Lou's arse, funny how 2 names have been mentioned and in you pop ,do1 ya muppet

May 23, 2023
To see the tripe that uneducated morons with no life or at the very least a boring life decide to comment on other people's lives..
I’d rather have a laugh with like minded people, a lot of us friends off of here - than lurk on a forum reading comments about somebody I don’t even follow though so yeah, I’m happy with me, as long as you and your law degree are happy with you why don’t you just log out and keep reading in the background like before? Literally…as you were 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

Apr 16, 2023
"My.imperfect.perfect.family is run by a woman who absolutely knows how to work the system to her benefit." that is not a question! That is a statement.

So I think you need to go learn the difference between a question and a statement.
And you need to go and make sure your declaring everything, yet again bye

Apr 17, 2023
To see the tripe that uneducated morons with no life or at the very least a boring life decide to comment on other people's lives.
Anyway, I don't need to justify my comments to a bunch of grown ass bullies. So I wish you all peace, love and light.. and may the universe grant you what you deserve...
And the same to you