Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 21, 2023
"My.imperfect.perfect.family is run by a woman who absolutely knows how to work the system to her benefit." that is not a question! That is a statement.

So I think you need to go learn the difference between a question and a statement.
That’s an opinion my love. Everyone’s got em and everyone can give em 🤷‍♀️maybe you should learn

Apr 16, 2023
Up Lou's arse I don't even follow Lou ya mong, clearly you lot do hence why you sit here all day picking apart whatever she posts. oh and I have absolutely no clue who grey is tbh.

Clearly a bunch of sad twats with do all better to do than try to make s of other people's lives because your own life is boring as do!!!
So if you dont follow her ,why you been watching this page for months, make it make sense you moron ,your triggered because of a post which clearly is about you

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Never mentioned an allegation. I asked if the person had any proof of what they was saying about somebody knowing how to play the system. And their further comment regarding declaration of work to DWP/HMRC...

I have since found out the person is married to the director of a LTD company and it would appear that the account in question is responsible for trading as a sub-contractor under the LTD company.

As I said being that I have personally experienced a DWP investigation, it just struck a nerve seeing somebody bringing a completely separate unrelated person and saying they know how to play the system.
Shouldn't of committed benefit fraud then 🤷🏼‍♀️ surely that's on you??

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
I agree, however having nothing to worry about does not remove or relieve the stress and mental health effect on the person under investigation.

I have personally experienced a benefit fraud investigation (nothing to hide) but I still ended up under a mental health crisis team as a result.
Not being funny but that's a you problem. You obviously needed the support if something like an investigation tips you over the edge. As someone that's done battle with mental health teams since I was 13, I'm beyond tired of menkel helf being used to guilt trip people.

Apr 16, 2023
Not being funny but that's a you problem. You obviously needed the support if something like an investigation tips you over the edge. As someone that's done battle with mental health teams since I was 13, I'm beyond tired of menkel helf being used to guilt trip people.
100% same here, that's being used as an excuse everytime now

May 10, 2023
What account would that be? I have watched this thread for months without registering. Until I saw the post I commented on as it really struck a nerve with me.
Struck a nerve when someone mentioned My.imperfect.perfect.family but never said a word when people have mentioned reporting Lou and Ste to the DWP 🥲

I CALL BULLLL