Lou @Lifewithloux

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I don't even really have a public SM presence tbf haha, the only reason I needed followers is because TT needs you to have 1000 to join lives or something like that.
It doesn't matter anymore now, I'm not going to bother.
Ryan. It’s very clear to me that you are a massive fing narcissist. Hate to break it to you, pal, but you’re a mere side character here. Please just do one.

Aug 29, 2023
He would of stayed there last night , no1 in there right mind will donate as their both clearly just scamming ppl, making out they've moved on when clearly their in it together, she'll get more money than some working ppl BUY YOUR OWN FKN TREE LOU
He's on live on Instagram just now and he's at her house, he did stay the night. But there are so many comments saying I won't help you when your with her and I've seen people say the same to her on her lives. So Lou think if she lies and says she's not with Ste she's more chance of scamming people for money . I k ew he was there last night, she said he's asleep then said straight after no he went home...OK then we aren't all as thick as you Lou 🤬 then Ste goes live sat at her house 🤣 sure she's feeeewmin about that

Aug 29, 2023
Yeah l heard the bang as well, and this was her reaction.

Screenshot_20231027-004222_TikTok.jpg
Haha was that meant to convince us Ste wasn't there. If I heard a bang like that in my house when I knew I was alone I'd be straight up checking my house. She thinks we are all stupid, she's fooling absolutely nobody though 🙄 then he goes live today at hers proving she was lieing 🤣

Apr 16, 2023
Haha was that meant to convince us Ste wasn't there. If I heard a bang like that in my house when I knew I was alone I'd be straight up checking my house. She thinks we are all stupid, she's fooling absolutely nobody though 🙄 then he goes live today at hers proving she was lieing 🤣
She just said in the Elphaba live that someone has just turned up to her house…5 minutes after Ste started a new live from hers 🤣