Lou @Lifewithloux

whatapalava

Jun 3, 2023
Jun 9, 2023
People go on TikTok to interact with the person who’s live it is,not to listen to them having a conversation like you ain’t in the room. How fing rude
I knoooooow right Lou’s being so cocky and rude because she’s got a fing long faced boring b in her box being bum chums 🤣

Apr 21, 2023
What are these pain meds they eat like smarties? Ive got an impacted wisdom tooth and I woke up the other day like elephant man. I’ve been given tramadol and naproxen along with antibiotics and I’ve literally done nothing but throw up with them and feel like death. I said to my other half I wonder why lou pays to feel like this… he asked me if I was hallucinating because who the do is lou 🫣🤣 I Forgot he doesn’t watch the smackhead diaries

Apr 16, 2023
What are these pain meds they eat like smarties? Ive got an impacted wisdom tooth and I woke up the other day like elephant man. I’ve been given tramadol and naproxen along with antibiotics and I’ve literally done nothing but throw up with them and feel like death. I said to my other half I wonder why lou pays to feel like this… he asked me if I was hallucinating because who the do is lou 🫣🤣 I Forgot he doesn’t watch the smackhead diaries
They take pregablin.

Cover your gum in clove oil. Tastes disgusting but it’s a really good numbing agent. You can get it from the medicine aisle in Home Bargain.

Apr 21, 2023
Or cocaine 🙌🏾🤣
Naproxen has always been my go to toothache tablet though so if that’s not working I feel bad for you son 🙏🏽 that mofo needs taking out 😫
It really does. Trust it to start on a weekend so I can’t get a proper appointment til next week.
Tried clove oil. The smell and taste made me throw up more. Like eating fing pot purri.
Would quite happily eat a bag of benzocaine though if these antibiotics don’t kick in soon 🤣🤣