Lou @Lifewithloux

May 11, 2023
She’s making out on her live that Lep threatened to kill her?
Pretty sure he said it would be drugs that would kill her soon, not a threat just a fact
He was a lot of a knobber but he by no means has threatened to murder her? (As far as I’m aware)
She’s actually a very dangerous person. So she’s saying she can’t sleep alone because apparently Ryan threatened to kill her when he absolutely said that the drugs will kill her. Then Stes in the background saying that he’ll stab him 😑

Then earlier in a live she was saying that he was so obsessed with her and used to want to watch her in the shower?? Although she keeps saying she’s got loads of evidence on him she’s yet to produce any of it but is alright spouting these comments isn’t she

May 12, 2023
She’s actually a very dangerous person. So she’s saying she can’t sleep alone because apparently Ryan threatened to kill her when he absolutely said that the drugs will kill her. Then Stes in the background saying that he’ll stab him 😑

Then earlier in a live she was saying that he was so obsessed with her and used to want to watch her in the shower?? Although she keeps saying she’s got loads of evidence on him she’s yet to produce any of it but is alright spouting these comments isn’t she
Exactly, if she had anything she’d show it. I don’t like the dude but Lep showed a screen recording of her deleting replies which she accused him of!

May 12, 2023
I feel bad for Miss Marvel. I’ve become fond of her and she can be so funny sometimes. Are you here MM?
I can’t feel too sorry for MM (that makes me think of moaning mum 🤮) because she’s a fing idiot too for giving lou money but god love her tonight with her pathetic I’m your mate too lou

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
I don’t understand what she thinks the big expose was reading these comments? There’s no way to know who is from here and comments on her lives or who just watches her lives and comments here or who reads here but doesn’t comment and is supportive in her lives because it’s mentioned so often its normal that some people would be curious and read the stuff written here. Accusing her very few supporters is yet another stupid decision on her part

Jun 9, 2023
I don’t understand what she thinks the big expose was reading these comments? There’s no way to know who is from here and comments on her lives or who just watches her lives and comments here or who reads here but doesn’t comment and is supportive in her lives because it’s mentioned so often its normal that some people would be curious and read the stuff written here. Accusing her very few supporters is yet another stupid decision on her part
She’s just attracting more and more people to comment cafe by the look of it and she doesn’t even realise it, the moment she has a go at someone they’re straight over here 😂🤣