Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
Jesus Christ I have one night out and miss out on allsorts. Please tell me someone screen recorded Lou offering Lisa from Spar out? 👊 isn’t this someone who was doing you a favour?
Why does she keep throwing threats of violence around to strangers on the internet? But is scared of some guy she was mates with all her life. You can’t paint a picture of being a victim in the same breathe Lou 🤣
what an upstanding citizen you are, the judge will defo let you have your kids back 🙈

Aug 16, 2023
Luckily for free you can be a horrible pathetic waste of fresh air , you pack of pricks think it's okay too spend all of your time creating a thread or coming too say things about people who struggle with mental health and addiction whilst neglecting your own children .why don't you use the time you've clearly got spare with your kids or is it okay because you work so you sit drinking wine getting pissed on a night or think that just cooking a meal and putting your kids too bed is looking after them fing jokes the lot of yas
Umm weren't your mate sat on your live, catching everyone up about herself while her kids were arguing.

Bet you're glad that it's free to be a horrible pathetic waste of fresh air... You don't have to beg for that 🤣

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
Luckily for free you can be a horrible pathetic waste of fresh air , you pack of pricks think it's okay too spend all of your time creating a thread or coming too say things about people who struggle with mental health and addiction whilst neglecting your own children .why don't you use the time you've clearly got spare with your kids or is it okay because you work so you sit drinking wine getting pissed on a night or think that just cooking a meal and putting your kids too bed is looking after them fing jokes the lot of yas
Unlucky for them it costs to be a waste of fresh air 🤪 the pair of pricks think it’s ok to spend all of their time on sm trying to beg for money for drugs/Xmas/jail whilst they are clearly off their nuts 🌰 she can’t afford Xmas , he needs luxuries for prison yet they can buy weed and pregabs!! And it’s defo not ok to use mental health and addiction as an excuse to ponce money from hard working people to fund their sty life choices .. he will be back begging tomoz after he spent his Friday night out scoring , she’s spending her money on the wrong kind of tree 🌲 yet crying for a handout for Xmas ffs 🤦‍♀️. Make it make sense please

Apr 17, 2023
A post to lou

NOBODY forces you put yourself and your life on social media.

people judge you only on what you say and what you show of your life.

you ask everyone for help but unless they offer you money you call them haters and trolls.

not doing class A drugs doesn’t mean you are in recovery or clean when you are using other drugs.

A post to ste

please Take your grandad off the pedestal you have put him on as he was a vile human being who brought you up to be the fiest t ever known to man.

you deserve the most harshest punishment the court can give you and then double it.

i hope you meet people in jail who have the same opinions as you and will batter the s out of you.

Apr 29, 2023
A post to lou

NOBODY forces you put yourself and your life on social media.

people judge you only on what you say and what you show of your life.

you ask everyone for help but unless they offer you money you call them haters and trolls.

not doing class A drugs doesn’t mean you are in recovery or clean when you are using other drugs.

A post to ste

please Take your grandad off the pedestal you have put him on as he was a vile human being who brought you up to be the fiest t ever known to man.

you deserve the most harshest punishment the court can give you and then double it.

i hope you meet people in jail who have the same opinions as you and will batter the s out of you.
What's he said about his Grandad?

Apr 16, 2023
i Honestly believe that ste is the exact same person as his grandad. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree
Totally agree, and these ppl that say it's because my kid has adhd their off the rails blah blah blah, it's how you bring your kids up, mine has adhd, has respect for elder's has never been in trouble with the law, doing well at work ,

May 12, 2023
It’s the morning after the night before, we slept in a bit (thanks to the time change love you), kids are up fed and dressed, I’m one of those horrible parents that had a wine or 6 last night watching you whilst the kids were in bed so I took an ibuprofen this morning. We’re off out for a Sunday carvery and a nice long walk- might possibly feed the ducks too! Then pumpkin carving and s’mores this evening, I’ve got surprise fireworks hidden away as a treat.

Where exactly are your kids and what are they up to today Lou? Xxx

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
It’s the morning after the night before, we slept in a bit (thanks to the time change love you), kids are up fed and dressed, I’m one of those horrible parents that had a wine or 6 last night watching you whilst the kids were in bed so I took an ibuprofen this morning. We’re off out for a Sunday carvery and a nice long walk- might possibly feed the ducks too! Then pumpkin carving and s’mores this evening, I’ve got surprise fireworks hidden away as a treat.

I was so bad too we had movie night with my 3 kids then I had a glass of wine while chilling with my husband in our cosy warm house. Got the inlaws coming today so had a quick hoover through and wiped down the kitchen and we are off out for a roast. Tonight will be homework with the kids and bath and bed time routine with stories and cuddles. What s parents we are 🤣🤣

May 23, 2023

Where’s my invite? Sounds like a perfect day! Wine drinking weed smoker here who has never had her children taken away and owns their own Xmas tree 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽