Lou @Lifewithloux

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
His nan don't bother with him cos he's a scumbag. He's not allowed to the nans house cos him and lou got thieving grubby hands.
Laughing my head off @fyousillysadcunts you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag you fing melt
Biggest pussay going. I'll eat your grandads ashes just so I can s them out haha 😄 we all know that your grandad was a bumhole basher That rumor been around for donkeys years, he loved a bit of pork sword and you know that too and are worried its going to come out. Worried that people will know he had a penchant for mini skirts. On himself not no lass hahahaha
What did lou once say? He's got more chance of fancying our Ste not me! 😭😭 no one fancys you Augustus gloop.
But yeah ste hilarious that your slagging ppl for being here but you and lou have an account on here yourself

Apr 17, 2023
His nan don't bother with him cos he's a scumbag. He's not allowed to the nans house cos him and lou got thieving grubby hands.
Laughing my head off @fyousillysadcunts you couldn't fight your way out of a paper bag you fing melt
Biggest pussay going. I'll eat your grandads ashes just so I can s them out haha 😄 we all know that your grandad was a bumhole basher That rumor been around for donkeys years, he loved a bit of pork sword and you know that too and are worried its going to come out. Worried that people will know he had a penchant for mini skirts. On himself not no lass hahahaha
What did lou once say? He's got more chance of fancying our Ste not me! 😭😭 no one fancys you Augustus gloop.
But yeah ste hilarious that your slagging ppl for being here but you and lou have an account on here yourself
Oh my lord 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😅😅😅😅😅😂

May 11, 2023
Well that escalated quickly 😂😂😂😂

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
seems like ste's granddad was deeply in denial about his own sexuality and in turn made his grandson a homophobe because he was so deep in the lie.
i hope it wasn't underage pork sword he was into and that he had some good pins to pull off the mini skirts.