Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 9, 2023
The reason I'm not saying anythings because I've realised your all a bunch of sad pathetic lonely scruffy fs complete waste of oxygen the full lot of yas specky fin geeks that got bullied in real life so think your mint behind a fake profile ,dickheads lmao
Oh Looky here, Little ste assuming again, sounds like you’re a little butt sore because of Ryan aka @GraveyardShag your new best butt buddy .. he wears glasses.. if the shoe fits and all that 🤓👀

Apr 17, 2023
The reason I'm not saying anythings because I've realised your all a bunch of sad pathetic lonely scruffy fs complete waste of oxygen the full lot of yas specky fin geeks that got bullied in real life so think your mint behind a fake profile ,dickheads lmao
I just cant with this Clown!!!!

fyi ste ya girlfriend/not girlfriend rocks a pair of glasses on tiktok!!

there is absolutely nothing in this world that you can say or do that will have a detrimental affect on us!! You can say what ever you like but come Wednesday we won’t be in court but you my pal will be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Jun 21, 2023
Did anyone ever see that clip from Embarrassing bodies where the bloke thought he had a massive knob but it ended up being loads of dried smeg because he’d never cleaned it? 🤣
Probably why Ste thinks he’s hung like a horse, 6 inches of smeg and 2 inches of knob
It's comments like this that make regret learning how to read

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
Finally just caught up!

What a ride that was, I'm embarrassed for the pair of them. As if this lanky streak of piss genuinely thought he was gonna intimidate anyone. fing doughnut.

Ste comes across as one of them lads in jail who would get absolutely terrorised. Beat up, bullied into doing dumb stuff for the "bigger lads" ss and giggles. He's just a divvy "bless his heart". He really does try to come across as one of the lads but he is a fing joke.
He really is a jail b bet he gets rammed like lou in a graveyard on the daily and loves it. Explains the reofdending

Apr 17, 2023
Oh by the way @fyousillysadcunts just so you know

You had an amazing chance to turn your life around when you,came out of,prison when you were “asked” if you wanted Alfie!

You chose to,carry on with your scummy existence and here you are waiting to,go,back to jail!!

That decision you made tells me everything i need to know about you!

if I had the power to grant one wish I would use it to make sure that Alfie grows up to be an amazing 6ft powerhouse of a guy who is gay and then see you get exactly what you,deserve from him!

Apr 17, 2023
Did anyone ever see that clip from Embarrassing bodies where the bloke thought he had a massive knob but it ended up being loads of dried smeg because he’d never cleaned it? 🤣
Probably why Ste thinks he’s hung like a horse, 6 inches of smeg and 2 inches of knob
Oh thanks for that (puts down the lemon flavoured yoghurt🤢)

Jun 21, 2023
Ste I hope you get Doncaster lindolme or hatfield ❤️ Ive a lot of family in there. All knob heads that deserve to be there I must admit but they’ll love you
Why is he even spending what could be his last bit of freedom on here? Shouldn't he be out shoplifting enough chocolate and red bull to see Lou through the first few weeks at least? Who knows how she's going to manage without his 5 finger discounts and no TikTok gifts to buy them herself, the poor love

Apr 21, 2023
Why is he even spending what could be his last bit of freedom on here? Shouldn't he be out shoplifting enough chocolate and red bull to see Lou through the first few weeks at least? Who knows how she's going to manage without his 5 finger discounts and no TikTok gifts to buy them herself, the poor love
I know! Selfish git 🤣

Jun 21, 2023
Oh thanks for that (puts down the lemon flavoured yoghurt🤢)
I refuse to eat any dairy when I come on here, TikTok or Insta for this exact reason. Between comments like this, her mouth, and whatever other awful visuals I know I'll be subjected to, it really isn't worth the risk that my gag reflex will go nuts

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
He will be trying to think of how to unblock his ex supporters so he can tap them up for a taxi to jail.

Or busy with lous book of trolls, cross referencing and looking at Google maps.

Or gobbling down the rest if the pills to have a blow out before jail.

Or coughing up more blood and crying about it like a little b instead of going to a doctor. If you do see a doctor ste please for the NHS wash your teeth at the very least. No doctor needs to look down your spunk coated throat with dog breath and yellow slimy teeth. I clapped for the NHS do not waste my clapping

Jun 21, 2023
He will be trying to think of how to unblock his ex supporters so he can tap them up for a taxi to jail.

Or busy with lous book of trolls, cross referencing and looking at Google maps.

Or gobbling down the rest if the pills to have a blow out before jail.

Or coughing up more blood and crying about it like a little b instead of going to a doctor. If you do see a doctor ste please for the NHS wash your teeth at the very least. No doctor needs to look down your spunk coated throat with dog breath and yellow slimy teeth. I clapped for the NHS do not waste my clapping
I have a feeling there were a few supporters on this thread, and he's literally called every single one of them every name under the sun.

I doubt any amount of grovelling is going to help him come back from last night's s show

Apr 16, 2023
Take my sad react as sadness for the extreme nausea I’m currently feeling 🤢🤢🤢

Big bertha

Aug 12, 2023
The reason you’re not saying anything is because you want to try and ponce money off of the gullible people who believe your s !! You are a compulsive liar 🤥 ya knob. do off and do something productive for society today and stop describing ya self in your posts coz that’s weird and the begging is as boring as do!!Opening a book on how long it takes for ya begging bowl and sympathy stories to come out today 🥣 do you want to enter 🤣 no freebies tho 🤪