Lou @Lifewithloux

Jun 21, 2023
Guys I’d just like to apologise about my smeg comment and for putting so many of you off your bait. I blame the person who posted a few before me about the smell that’s what made me think of it 🤣🤣
I didn't help myself either by googling a few key words and reading an article about that episode. My sympathies are with you since you actually watched it

Apr 20, 2023
Did anyone ever see that clip from Embarrassing bodies where the bloke thought he had a massive knob but it ended up being loads of dried smeg because he’d never cleaned it? 🤣
Probably why Ste thinks he’s hung like a horse, 6 inches of smeg and 2 inches of knob
Ohhhhh noooooo!
Ste, I live at apple Tree cottage, Anytown. I've sent your bus fare to your PayPal, come and murder me immediately.

May 23, 2023
I didn't help myself either by googling a few key words and reading an article about that episode. My sympathies are with you since you actually watched it
You should watch it! He had no clue you were supposed to pull anything back to wash it - for all those years! And he only came on because a girlfriend mentioned the smell 😭😭😭😭 I remember as soon as I watched it going to my boys and making sure they knew the coo 🤣🤣