Lou @Lifewithloux

Stegabalin

Apr 17, 2023
The reason I'm not saying anythings because I've realised your all a bunch of sad pathetic lonely scruffy fs complete waste of oxygen the full lot of yas specky fin geeks that got bullied in real life so think your mint behind a fake profile ,dickheads lmao

You seem to know so much about us, but so little about full stops!

You couldn't hit water if you fell out of a boat, so shut your hole and go back to the crack den, pip-squeak.

May 26, 2023
Do yas think Sussex lass has caught onto her?? She was meant to give her bus money today, then told her a story about how her daughter came home and took all her money so she couldn't afford to give Lou bus money. 😆😆😆
I'm not sure but it seemed like she was taking the piss with the battles last night. Kept saying sorry to Lou bit really rubbing it in

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
As if ppl are offering to pay her for bus fare ! She has a free bus pass and has since she was in her temporary accommodation ! Unbelievable. Scabby f probably wanted the money for temazepan
I cannot believe ppl are still offering money to these sponging bastards
They both have good accommodation, free money, free bus pass, they get to sit on lives all day living their best life and want extra donations for drugs
Piss take! There's parents out there struggling to feed their kids and make do, yet these single tramps want money for drugs or house decor and bits and bobs for prison. You ain't going on all inclusive 5 star resort, its prison, get in and do your time . The fact he said on a live he's due a cost of living payment and 2 other payments, but still wants team steve money. The fhuck