Lou @Lifewithloux

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Hello, I’ve had to register to comment on these two twats. So if Ste gets the highest on everything which quite frankly is a joke he’s getting 1438 every month 😡. My partner has had to fight for the basics while he suffers severe pain and mobility issues with Multiple Sclerosis. Boils my blood that fkrs like these 2 seem to get everything.
I can empathise with this. It is infuriating.

The only small comfort, is no matter what, they still wake up in the morning (or afternoon), and they are still Lou and Ste. Still checking over their shoulder for people catching up to them. Still rotting at the inside from their choices. Still lost their kids - and sometimes there's the moment of realisation from that. Still never moving forward, just continuing their current existence until one of them dies.

Still feral little rats.

May 23, 2023
Love how he thinks we spend all day on here. He's been live this entire time, and we've all popped on and off, probably doing other things.

Between all of us there's usually always someone one, and comments all day. But there's not a single one on here that pulls a solid 10 hours chatting se into their phone
Also he forgets it doesn’t take us 5 minutes to read one single comment, I can read through these comments and comment myself in the time it takes to boil my kettle for a cuppa. It’s not that deep, deffo not as deep as his grandads deep throat skills at least 🥱

Jun 21, 2023
The only small comfort, is no matter what, they still wake up in the morning (or afternoon), and they are still Lou and Ste.
Even if they managed to get clean, and turn their lives around, a lot of the consequences will follow them around for the rest of their lives.

Health issues aside , of which there will be many:

They'll never get Alfie back. Lou might be able to see O and M but she will never be back with James as a family. O and M won't look at her the way they did when they were little.
They've burned too many bridges, making friends will be hard. Ste's criminal record would follow him around everywhere. Joey Owen and the likes of him could turn up at any moment looking for a 5 year old debt. That's all I can be arsed thinking of. It's not like Lou hasn't had the support and opportunities to sort herself a million times over

Apr 12, 2023
Also he forgets it doesn’t take us 5 minutes to read one single comment, I can read through these comments and comment myself in the time it takes to boil my kettle for a cuppa. It’s not that deep, deffo not as deep as his grandads deep throat skills at least 🥱
So I take it his grandad was gay then as his chosen not to comment on it 🤣🤣 so a gay child beater, no wonder his the scum of the earth like he is if that was his roll models 😱 Disgusting dirty smell smack rat 🤮🤢 hope he gets sent down tomorrow the ugly t 🤣

May 23, 2023
So I take it his grandad was gay then as his chosen not to comment on it 🤣🤣 so a gay child beater, no wonder his the scum of the earth like he is if that was his roll models 😱 Disgusting dirty smell smack rat 🤮🤢 hope he gets sent down tomorrow the ugly t 🤣
Think he said something about his grandad saying he’d beat him if he found out he was gay, just seems something that somebody in the closet would do. Ste also said he’d do the same with his own son but then today saying how he’s not a ‘batty boy’ but would be the giver in prison. Weird as fity imo!

Apr 17, 2023
I can empathise with this. It is infuriating.

The only small comfort, is no matter what, they still wake up in the morning (or afternoon), and they are still Lou and Ste. Still checking over their shoulder for people catching up to them. Still rotting at the inside from their choices. Still lost their kids - and sometimes there's the moment of realisation from that. Still never moving forward, just continuing their current existence until one of them dies.

Still feral little rats.
👏

May 11, 2023
She is Amy louise Bernadette vickers
she lives in pa place called eston in Middlesbrough and often tells people her address🙄

i thought the housing scheme was a drug recovery scheme but she said last week that it was a homeless scheme.

one of her previous workers was called alma Doyle who Lou said was awful
Can I just point out that I'm not awful 😇

mad cat lady

Apr 16, 2023
Just caught up on your comments as l missed his live.
I really hope that ugly, disgusting bastard goes down tomorrow. And l hope another inmate takes an instant dislike to his face 🤛🤛

As for Lou. I hope shes so miserable she does nothing but ugly cry if he does go down.
Pair of oxygen thiefs 😡
Lou is acting like she wants him to go down, I think she thinks she will get sympathy and more donations! So I'm hoping he doesn't go down