Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
So I work in a local shop that she comes in n she steals red bull all the time walks in n out like she’s gods gift she’s a bully tells people her and ste aren’t together when there in the shop holding hands planning there tea then she gets home goes live and
Begs people for a kebab so many people blinded by her fake stories
You pulled a blinder with that too good to go bag. 😂

May 23, 2023
Her numbers are definitely dropping. She used on average have 70-100 spectators. Now she's averaging about 40
Her lives are boring now. She’s just blocking everyone. Ya get more out of stes lives to be fair. She gna end up with loves full of watchers just so she’ll not have algorithm sometimes if you wanna make it ya need to take the bad with the good.

Aug 29, 2023
I remember her saying she had to pay court fees of something like £250 to go back to court for her older 2 children and was moaning she couldn't afford it. Surely the £100 for a chair could go towards that or her cost of living could have paid the fees in full. How any 'mother' can prioritise a gaming chair, red bull and pizza over her own children. Her kids are better off as far away from her as possible so it's probably lucky she's such a selfish excuse for a human to fight for them. But one day they will grow up and find that out and that's the saddest part.

May 26, 2023
It’s so bizarre! I have never seen an obese junkie before. This is defo prescription drug abuse.
I do actually know one lol he's a literal man mountain. 32 stone 6'4" former heroin addict. He was the same size when he was addicted as he is now. He's about 2 lose both his legs because of the infected boils all over them from injection sites. He's been to prison numerous times for drugs, violence and theft but he went completely clean for around 8 years, has a lovely home wife, kids and a grandkid on the way. Even got a people carrier, proper domesticated lol

Apr 16, 2023
I remember her saying she had to pay court fees of something like £250 to go back to court for her older 2 children and was moaning she couldn't afford it. Surely the £100 for a chair could go towards that or her cost of living could have paid the fees in full. How any 'mother' can prioritise a gaming chair, red bull and pizza over her own children. Her kids are better off as far away from her as possible so it's probably lucky she's such a selfish excuse for a human to fight for them. But one day they will grow up and find that out and that's the saddest part.
She's just saying all that stuff about the kids 'bullshit' as she knows full well she is never getting any of her kid's back EVER, if there was any chance of her seeing them she would be doing alot more than she is, she knows not getting any contact with them

May 23, 2023
I don't think so. Ste was replying to comments that no one else could see. Tha account name was trolls unmasked. Loads in here are blocked only by KKK meaning those 2 accounts belong to the same person 🤣🤣
I follow trolls unmasked and when he says thanks trolls unmasked I can never see her comments. I personally don’t think she’s commenting then.

Apr 30, 2023
She's just saying all that stuff about the kids 'bullshit' as she knows full well she is never getting any of her kid's back EVER, if there was any chance of her seeing them she would be doing alot more than she is, she knows not getting any contact with them
Exactly. And with her it's the same story only a different day. Ste's is no better either 🙄