Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
She has also said a few times she already has the money saved for the legal documents. So why hasnā€™t she put it in to action!
I smell BULLSHIT!!!!!
there is no way in hell that she has a penny put away for any court papers! There is probably no need as she has no reason to go to court.

she plays on how the courts did things wrong and bla Bla bla ā€¦. However why would the courts who do this every single day get things wrong!!!šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Apr 20, 2023
Its an obvious big old lie that she's lost contact with the kids due to a court mistake. James had her bang to rights on exposing the kids to her drug filled dangerous lifestyle.
She's not clean, displays every day she's not clean. There's no way she'd spend her red bull money on court when she truly knows she's never going to win even supervised access.

May 26, 2023
Its an obvious big old lie that she's lost contact with the kids due to a court mistake. James had her bang to rights on exposing the kids to her drug filled dangerous lifestyle.
She's not clean, displays every day she's not clean. There's no way she'd spend her red bull money on court when she truly knows she's never going to win even supervised access.
Ste said yesterday that she lost Alfie because her house was filled with drug addicts so not safe, she calls it cuckooed, I call a s mom turning her kids home into a crack den

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Ste said yesterday that she lost Alfie because her house was filled with drug addicts so not safe, she calls it cuckooed, I call a s mom turning her kids home into a crack den
Yeah it's only cuckooing if someone else takes over your house to sell drugs etc, not if you just decide "I would quite like to live in a crack den, it seems fun, send the addicts round. O, M - just be quiet, mam needs to pop out to the graveyard"

VaLady

Sep 7, 2023
Sheā€™s whinging that she needs new clothes, someone suggested Vinted. She doesnā€™t want to wait ages for delivery and wonā€™t buy off Vinted until sheā€™s sold on Vinted.
She is presented with so many solutions and just has excuse after excuse for EVERYTHING
She manages to ALWAYS find some bullshit reason or excuse, itā€™s almost impressive. Doesnā€™t wanna help herself at all

Jun 21, 2023
Sheā€™s whinging that she needs new clothes, someone suggested Vinted. She doesnā€™t want to wait ages for delivery and wonā€™t buy off Vinted until sheā€™s sold on Vinted.
She is presented with so many solutions and just has excuse after excuse for EVERYTHING
Why hasn't she sold on Vinted? She's had that bloody desk Carol bought for a while now

Apr 22, 2023
Why hasn't she sold on Vinted? She's had that bloody desk Carol bought for a while now
She doesnā€™t realise how much work it takes selling on Vinted. I work full time and sell my old clothes on Vinted as well as some charity shop finds (I only ever mark charity clothes up by a pound or 2 and Iā€™ve got a mild shopping addiction šŸ¤£).
Youā€™ve got to clean the clothes, get nice pictures of them, package them neatly and send them off promptly.
I can sometimes be driving to different postal services for hours after work to get everything sent off.
If sheā€™s smoking in her house and sending out clothes as manky as the ones she wears sheā€™ll get terrible reviews and no one will buy from her. She is absolutely wasting her time thinking about it as a viable way to make money