Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
She said she's going to take some anti depressants later before she gets exposed 😂
Get ready for the fake tears 😢
🤣🤣 that's not how anti depressants work LOU, you don't just pop 1 and everything great, i've been on them for years, and if i remember you were only prescribed them about 2 weeks ago, it can take 3 month before you even notice a difference, what you really mean is your going to pop a few pregabs
AGAIN

Apr 18, 2023
🤣🤣 that's not how anti depressants work LOU, you don't just pop 1 and everything great, i've been on them for years, and if i remember you were only prescribed them about 2 weeks ago, it can take 3 month before you even notice a difference, what you really mean is your going to pop a few pregabs
AGAIN
She did say that she will get something illegal then when someone pointed that out to her

Apr 18, 2023
Oh no she's been sanctioned again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shame they blew a fortune over the weekend. Ste said he'd borrowed £105 and she'd had some sort of payment Friday and now they're both skint. That'll be redbull chocolate cakes fags weed and 3 fing takeaway!!!
How in the hell did they do that! Ste said he got paid on Tuesday then again today how has he blown £650 today alone!!

May 26, 2023
He probably has still got money but she will want us to think they are skint so we will send them some x
I know he said he was going to cash converters yesterday to get back his other phone and that stupid fake Nintendo switch that she put on live last night plus he owes his mother money and she owed a friend some. They live way beyond their means every pay day, spend it all in a couple of days then pawn everything of value to survive and beg

Apr 30, 2023
Oh no she's been sanctioned again 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shame they blew a fortune over the weekend. Ste said he'd borrowed £105 and she'd had some sort of payment Friday and now they're both skint. That'll be redbull chocolate cakes fags weed and 3 fing takeaway!!!
Damn l missed her live. I hope she was crying even if it was dry tears

Apr 16, 2023
Still denying she has had the COL payment because she knows everyone will be angry she has wasted it

Has had 2 years to save £250 odd for a legal letter for access to her kids but still hasn’t managed to save the money (supposedly)

Sees Ste when he has been paid (like yesterday) but then follows advice of others and doesn’t see him when he has no money
I was in an abusive relationship(a genuine one) and I had to have social services involved when the kids were seeing their dad, until it got to the point where it was too dangerous to live where we did and we fled… I know for a fact that if Lou was in an abusive relationship she would not need to find any money whatsoever to see her children.
As a victim of dv you are entitled to legal aid, they cover the costs of it all. She said she was in a women’s refuge and I suspect she was in the same one we were( that’s if she ever did go in one)aren’t many around here and they help and support you through the court system. I don’t believe she was ever in a dv relationship else she would have been given the same support I got.
And also if James was to go against a court order he would be pulled back into court straight away as it’s an offence and the judge would want to know why he is ignoring the decision. So that’s another lie she’s told.