Lou @Lifewithloux

Iseeyouamy

Oct 8, 2023
I feel like this queen Mandy girl might be blagging, but she might not be, she’s restricted comments on her posts so no one can even comment ..

Mandy if you’re reading this for the love of god please out Lou we can’t wait another day we actually have lives and things to do unlike lou and ste 🫡
Mandy is a hanger on,she tries to be like,Angie,miss red,but can't hold a live,she will use the excuse of that lion king thing as a reason not to go live about lou.....Conner had a big row with lou last night,she was caught s stirring about him with his own friend zac and got caught....she's no idea who she's messing with messing with Conner

May 26, 2023
She wants to be like the big names on TikTok and get all the gifts however she has no idea of all the s that goes on with them.

she sees them as friends but as I have told her many many times TikTok is not a place to find friends and they will all sell out their friends for a uni!!!
I really do think all the arguments between big creators is orchestrated between them because they get attention and gifts. Lou hasn't got a clue and sits in the middles s stirring and looking for attention. Connor will rip her a new arsehole. He's fully aware of everything she does

Jun 21, 2023
I really do think all the arguments between big creators is orchestrated between them because they get attention and gifts. Lou hasn't got a clue and sits in the middles s stirring and looking for attention. Connor will rip her a new arsehole. He's fully aware of everything she does
I've wondered that. Like on Instagram how they would do those engagement groups/follow trees or whatever they were called. Plan a post and tell the others in the group chat to comment on it, what to ask etc.
It definitely wouldn't surprise me if the TikTok lot have group chats going where they give each other permission to "call me this, and I'll say this back" Lou is like an annoying chihuahua yapping in the background while the big barkers go at each other's throats