Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
So lou is bi sexual, she fancies angie now, fk off Lou never once have i heard you mention being bi fkn muppet, cant get dick so looking for women now ffs
***interpret my sad react as a vomit one 🤢🤢🤢***

the thought of going anywhere near her in a sexual way makes me die a little inside. I feel like returning my gay card if she’s claiming to be in our club 😩😩

Apr 21, 2023
So lou is bi sexual, she fancies angie now, fk off Lou never once have i heard you mention being bi fkn muppet, cant get dick so looking for women now ffs
How can she be bisexual. Last week in her live she had us all in stitches when she looked disgusted and whispered about licking muff like it was really taboo.

May 23, 2023
Miss marvel! Holy good do!! If that’s the type of person you want to protect and shield then more you fool you. Then again you were extremely bum hurt when she said she had no friends etc to that Suffolk lass, threw to the side like last nights away. There’s feeling sorry for someone when times are hard for them and then there’s supporting the absolute scum of the earth, Lou im afraid will never change, because she doesn’t want to. Enabling doesn't help people it keeps them down.

Apr 16, 2023