Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
What the do is she on about.

Dod I hear this right? Doesn’t want a slow cooker from the charity shop because it had marks in it. Straight away that meant to Lou that maybe it’s got marks in it cos someone died in it. INSIDE THE SLOW COOKER. Someone said she’s been watching too much Dahmer and I agree!! 🤣 why the f would your mind go straight there 🙈🙈 Lou, step away from the 🍃 too much for you today 🤣🤣

Apr 22, 2023
What the do is she on about.

Dod I hear this right? Doesn’t want a slow cooker from the charity shop because it had marks in it. Straight away that meant to Lou that maybe it’s got marks in it cos someone died in it. INSIDE THE SLOW COOKER. Someone said she’s been watching too much Dahmer and I agree!! 🤣 why the f would your mind go straight there 🙈🙈 Lou, step away from the 🍃 too much for you today 🤣🤣
I am HOWLING. Junkie logic someone died in a slow cooker

Apr 22, 2023
Her breathing is getting worse, and she's stacking on the weight at a horrifying rate. I wonder if she sees her gp for this stuff or does she just go to ask for codeine and magic antidepressants.
I’m sure she was on Amitryptilline a few months ago for depression cos she kept falling asleep during the day and I messaged her saying she needs to take them 12 hours before she wanes to wake up, 8pm at the latest and she didn’t pay it an ounce of attention. She’s making it seem like these anti depressants are a new thing

Jun 9, 2023
Mandy is a hanger on,she tries to be like,Angie,miss red,but can't hold a live,she will use the excuse of that lion king thing as a reason not to go live about lou.....Conner had a big row with lou last night,she was caught s stirring about him with his own friend zac and got caught....she's no idea who she's messing with messing with Conner
No way did Lou get rowed with by Connor, I was about to say don’t mess with Connor, and plus it’s not the first time connors has a go at her .. Lou, you are a meddling t 😱🤣🤣🤣

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
This is what winds me up about her, she acts like she’s too good for stuff from the charity shop, but have you seen the filth she lives in? If there are marks in it, clean it!! Desperate to be a cleaning account but won’t clean !! Charity shop is all you can afford love, because you are a scruffy smack head who doesn’t want to be clean, doesn’t want the responsibility of her kids & spends her money like a 14 year old on choc choc & red bull (& drugs!).

do off Lou, you are a boil on the arse of society !!

May 7, 2023
Morrisons were selling off small slow cookers for £12, asda have them for £15. If she's to stupid to wash something then go without choc choc and red bull for a week. But then this is all stuff she could've and should've bought with her temu credit.
The one she saw was £5 from the charity shop. Everyone was giving her cleaning advice but no she wouldn’t touch it cos maybe someone’s died in it 🤣