Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
She’s part of plm and admitted to b3astiality…nitty is a fing understatement! She needs sectioning! TikTok seems to welcome accounts like hers, Lou’s, CLA and KK knowing full well 13 year olds have accounts on there. It’s a really fed up platform!
It is an awful platform. I mainly just follow lous drama on there.

Ohdoris

Apr 16, 2023
She’s part of plm and admitted to b3astiality…nitty is a fing understatement! She needs sectioning! TikTok seems to welcome accounts like hers, Lou’s, CLA and KK knowing full well 13 year olds have accounts on there. It’s a really fed up platform!
She’s admitted to what ?! 😳

I don’t really know much about her, all I know is the black teeth, red wine mouth & always kicking off & getting her nose in everyone’s business.

I also think the calling everyone a “pedalo” on there as an insult needs to stop as it takes the gravity away from the word & actual pedalos go under the radar because of it.

May 23, 2023

I don’t really know much about her, all I know is the black teeth, red wine mouth & always kicking off & getting her nose in everyone’s business.

I also think the calling everyone a “pedalo” on there as an insult needs to stop as it takes the gravity away from the word & actual pedalos go under the radar because of it.

Apr 16, 2023

Theres a video of her on tiktok,talking to a bloke(don't no blokes name) talking about it and it was her dog she was talking about ,and was acting as though it's normal to do things to your dog