Lou @Lifewithloux

iiaarrnn

Oct 4, 2023
The amount of times I had to say unlock phero-moan like it was a joke of a blocking spree ๐Ÿคฃ

MANDY FOR ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ fS ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ SAKE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ GET ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ YOUR ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ INFO ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ IN ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ORDER ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผBEFORE ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYOU ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผDO ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผA ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ OUTING ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผYOU ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ARE ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ UNORGANISED

I keep droning out sheโ€™s slower than a sloth this lass and the glasses are pointless she canโ€™t see for s ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผ
It's fing wild that I can be talking to someone in chat about defrosting oven chips and then find out they're here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Waves_cc

Nov 11, 2023
As a newcomer to this site and someone who didn't know anything about Lou, my eyes have been well and truly opened about this woman as a result of tonight's live. I was introduced to her a few weeks ago when she was called out for asking her bf to hit her so she could say that she had been attacked. She was called out that night in angies live. Since then, I haven't watched lou but I will be keeping an eye on her now. She really shouldn't be on tiktok in the state that she was in earlier tonight. The app is used by children and this isn't something that they should be able to see. I am shocked with all the screen shots that have been shown on tonight's live. I will be going through this thread so I am fully aware of everything.

Apr 30, 2023
As a newcomer to this site and someone who didn't know anything about Lou, my eyes have been well and truly opened about this woman as a result of tonight's live. I was introduced to her a few weeks ago when she was called out for asking her bf to hit her so she could say that she had been attacked. She was called out that night in angies live. Since then, I haven't watched lou but I will be keeping an eye on her now. She really shouldn't be on tiktok in the state that she was in earlier tonight. The app is used by children and this isn't something that they should be able to see. I am shocked with all the screen shots that have been shown on tonight's live. I will be going through this thread so I am fully aware of everything.
You'll definitely have your eyes opened when you start from the beginning, so happy reading ๐Ÿ˜Š

Jun 9, 2023
Welcome to the truth thread Newcomer prepare for your mind to be blown ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿคฃ

Jun 9, 2023
Thank you for the kind words. I am sure my eyes will definitely be well and truly opened by what is on this thread. Can someone please let me know if this Lou streams on any other app ๐Ÿ™
Sheโ€™s sometimes live on Instagram but not as much the odd times here and there she stays mainly on tik tok at the moment, her โ€˜boyfriendโ€™ ste goes live on insta all the time under the name Blayzaste

Waves_cc

Nov 11, 2023
Sheโ€™s sometimes live on Instagram but not as much the odd times here and there she stays mainly on tik tok at the moment, her โ€˜boyfriendโ€™ ste goes live on insta all the time under the name Blayzaste
Thanks for the info, I was gonna ask about him! Does he ever go live on Tiktok?

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
The kids photos bit was ridiculous. She is fing bad but not that bad! That really does need clearing up as that is a very serious allegation to make with no proof.

Dv and faking her own death was right but such a s show of a live.

As for being off her nut tonight .. I think we all expected it really. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Peace out

Oct 28, 2023
I assumed she/ste had bought them, along with the pregabs, diazepam etc.
There were 2 bottles of 60ml, 2 bottles of 40ml and 2 bottles of 50ml is what I heard her say which is right as that makes 3x100ml. She has previously said she is on 100ml, I think she just couldnโ€™t work out the maths without carol vordermans help!

I only saw a bits from tonightโ€™s s show as the inaccurate info was pissing me off. No need to lie about her. Saying she is on heroin now and that the photo of the syringe (alleged) was from a few days ago was a lie. She must have got the photo from here so knows itโ€™s not from a few days ago. Lou has done enough shady s without making stuff up about photos of her kids etc. that was not ok!

Apr 17, 2023
Mandy if you are reading this, I feel like after last night you have done more harm than good, there was no excuse not to have the facts straight they are all here for you to use, you exaggerated a lot of things for the drama that only those of us that have watched Lou for years would pick up on. You definitely did this to get followers I just wish someone from here had beat you to the post because at least then it would have been factual. The pictures statement was too far and then to block everyone who pulled you up on it was worse. We all know Lou is an absolute car crash and some may say we are trolls but I for one would love to see her actually turn her life around as Iโ€™m sure many others in here would also.