Lou @Lifewithloux

greentrousers

Apr 16, 2023
There was a history of DV with lou.i think it was a case of mutual DV, that was caused by substance abuse causing psychosis.
Lou was such a loving mum. She grieves the loss of her children, even though her actions and associations and addictions caused her maternal downfall. Her maternal love has and will never end.
I'm not stupid or ignorant. I know the best and her faults.

A loving mum would be fighting for access to their children. Actually scrap that, a loving mum would do anything to KEEP their children in the first place. She's chosen drugs and Ste over them time and time again. That is not the sign of a loving mum, I'm sorry. I don't doubt that she loves the children however I don't class her as a loving mum.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
There was a history of DV with lou.i think it was a case of mutual DV, that was caused by substance abuse causing psychosis.
Lou was such a loving mum. She grieves the loss of her children, even though her actions and associations and addictions caused her maternal downfall. Her maternal love has and will never end.
You know the rules. Prove you're Lou's mum (change your profile background on facebook to a cat or something for a day) and we'll listen. Until then, nobody has any reason to take what you say seriously.

Sep 6, 2023
I’m just glad Angie seen sense at the end and found out about Lou and her stalker ways!!! Angie is glad she got her eyes opened (hate Angie btw)
Angie won't do anything. She said a few times last night "I didn't know any of this" and people in the comments were calling her out that they told her and she saw the video. Just before that she was in the box in Lou's live when she told her what drugs she had taken and that she's used to taking that high a dose

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
Oh do off I’ve just realised you’re lou’s fake mum get to do!
It's sad that you only see fake.
As if anyone who cares for her has to be outed here. My view of Lou won't change. You all can laugh and criticise . I can't stand by and see her slated. I just hope against hope that she will turn her life around.
So go ahead mock me.
A loving mum would be fighting for access to their children. Actually scrap that, a loving mum would do anything to KEEP their children in the first place. She's chosen drugs and Ste over them time and time again. That is not the sign of a loving mum, I'm sorry. I don't doubt that she loves the children however I don't class her as a loving mum.
I understand your anger, don't get me wrong I feel this way too sometimes.i want to physically shake her and ask what the hell's she's playing at .
My heart breaks for the true victims in all this. Those beautiful innocent little bairns. They don't deserve this car crash.they are so loved and cherished by all their family.

Jun 9, 2023
Mandy if you are reading this, I feel like after last night you have done more harm than good, there was no excuse not to have the facts straight they are all here for you to use, you exaggerated a lot of things for the drama that only those of us that have watched Lou for years would pick up on. You definitely did this to get followers I just wish someone from here had beat you to the post because at least then it would have been factual. The pictures statement was too far and then to block everyone who pulled you up on it was worse. We all know Lou is an absolute car crash and some may say we are trolls but I for one would love to see her actually turn her life around as I’m sure many others in here would also.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Apr 21, 2023
As if anyone who cares for her has to be outed here. My view of Lou won't change. You all can laugh and criticise . I can't stand by and see her slated. I just hope against hope that she will turn her life around.
So go ahead mock me.

I understand your anger, don't get me wrong I feel this way too sometimes.i want to physically shake her and ask what the hell's she's playing at .
My heart breaks for the true victims in all this. Those beautiful innocent little bairns. They don't deserve this car crash.they are so loved and cherished by all their family.
You can not call lashing out during a psychotic episode from substance abuse “mutual violence”. James wasn’t a drug addict was he? So therefore it would be self defence on James behalf. Can see where Lou gets her common sense from.

Apr 17, 2023
So go ahead mock me.

Nobody is mocking you at all

IF you are Lou’s mum then WTF are you doing to help her?

i am a mother and no matter what I will be 1000% Doing what i could to help them.

if she steals from you then remove all valuables from her reach!!!

she is using drugs and ste to get the comfort and love that she craves from her family.

no mater how old your child is,they will always need the love and support of their family and yet here you are on a gossip site that is about your child.

BE A MOTHER TO HER

Begatron474

Oct 13, 2023
I don’t usually comment! However I have to. Ispy you have failed as a Mother. No matter the age of your child you still hold them accountable, protect them, encourage them and intervene if necessary! In the old days when your daughter was still at home with the kids you left her to get on with it the majority of the time! You could have stepped in when her addiction to pain killers was in its infancy! You could have got her help, it would have been easier for her to withdraw from opiates early on with your help and encouragement. To me YOU have to accept some responsibility in all this. As a mother the intuition you feel when your child isn’t right is strong, you act! You protect your grandchildren by getting involved.

There is a reason she became addicted to opiates in the first place, what is it? Do you know?

You need to be accountable for how things have turned out, instead you sit on social media sites watching your daughters downfall. I cannot comprehend how you can do this. Instead of coming on here defending her actually be present in her life and get involved. Your job as a Mother never stops! I have been there with my child who was in addiction and I never stopped not even for a day until they were clean. That’s my job as a Mother.

Jun 9, 2023
Oh I see you changed your name “Lou’s mum” .. hate to say it but no one is really doing to take anything you say seriously on here since you pretended to be her mum, bit of a dick move you pulled to be fair 🤷🏼

Apr 16, 2023
Im sorry, but what a load of s you have written, psychosis bullshit, grieves her kids bullshit, as ive yet to see her change or fight for them, she can't even buy them birthday gifts or cries when has to pay child support ,i think we must be watching completly different ppl, as what i see is she choose a druggie over her kids explain how that is a loving mum

Apr 16, 2023
So go ahead mock me.

You say it's sad we only see fake, tell me what good has she done, because the only good thing i see is them kids are no longer in her care and living there best life.

WellJenelle

Apr 16, 2023
She really wasn't though was she. Bog standard mum at best even when she wasn't a crackhead. Her kids had an empty minging bedroom until Carol brought them some furniture. Oscar was allowed to drink washing up liquid and then denied help when he asked for it. She spent the majority of her days on Instagram fighting with the likes of Kayleigh and faking her own death. She was under the influence of prescription drugs a lot of the time. Those poor kids will have witnessed horrendous things in that house. They spent most of their time watching TV 🤷‍♀️ lets be real about it. She's always been sub par.

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
Nobody is mocking you at all

IF you are Lou’s mum then WTF are you doing to help her?

i am a mother and no matter what I will be 1000% Doing what i could to help them.

if she steals from you then remove all valuables from her reach!!!

she is using drugs and ste to get the comfort and love that she craves from her family.

no mater how old your child is,they will always need the love and support of their family and yet here you are on a gossip site that is about your child.

BE A MOTHER TO HER
Don't think Lou gets no support or advice.
She might not tell the world how much she gets told
Stop the drugs
Keep off the internet
Go to NA
Ditch Ste
Fight to get contact
Stop asking for stuff on line
Lou doesn't take heed
The grand bairns have to come first.
Lou has contact with her family.
Once Ste isn't in the picture, then the real intervention will happen.

You have absolutely no clue what it's like.

She can't live with her parents. Her dad's nearly 70. They have the bairns two days a week.
Her mam tries tries tries and better tries.
Addiction doest just destroy the addict it seeps into the family xx
And for all your information her mam crucifies herself.
Rightly so in all your eyes .
So go ahead maybe you should speak to other addicts families.
There's a point all you can do is pray the addict lives to see another day.
Waiting for a phone call that all parents dread.
So until you are in that position try not to judge.
Her parents are kind and loving they are just out of their depth. Drowning

Apr 12, 2023
So go ahead mock me.

Bore of ya silly t, first your Lou’s Mum now you’re talking like you’re a family member 🤣

Typing is very familiar……. Maybe this is why your kid can’t count to ten 🤡