Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
I have asked Lou to go to NA and said I will go with her. She's promised. So let's wait and see.
Everyone here never reveal themselves. So I don't feel safe to say who I am.
Alot of ppl have asked her to go to NA falls on deaf ears, it is NOT going to happen because she doesn't want to, she doesn't want to do anything bar stuff her face lie in bed, take drugs that aren't for her smoke weed and beg she thinks society owes her

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
A few messages ago you were talking about her mum and dad like you weren’t part of that coupling. Do you have multiple personalities or something? Genuine question. The mind actually boggles. You need to seek help if you think you’re two separate people.
I was trying to reason with you without saying who I am. But since I won't be posting anymore it doesn't matter now

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
I'm her mum
Hoo boy.

So, questions: what do you think would cause Lou to be a better person, that would lead to her getting the children back? She already has support. She seems to have hit "rock bottom" a few times (losing O + M, losing A, constant stuff with Ste) - what's the missing puzzle piece? What would make her care?

How was she as a child? Do you think there were any signs that she would go down this road?

Kittengate

Oct 7, 2023
Hoo boy.

So, questions: what do you think would cause Lou to be a better person, that would lead to her getting the children back? She already has support. She seems to have hit "rock bottom" a few times (losing O + M, losing A, constant stuff with Ste) - what's the missing puzzle piece? What would make her care?

How was she as a child? Do you think there were any signs that she would go down this road?
Lou was a much loved little girl. She was funny,absent minded, always straight to the point. She would never sit still or finish anything. Always determined.looking back she could have ADHD.but in those days it wasn't a thing.
I tried for five years to have her(endometriosis) she was my miracle baby.we loved drawing going to the park.she went to cubs,brownies and the cadets. She played football for hours in the alley with me. She had friends round all the time.
It was senior school that changed her.
I think she's lost the fight.

Apr 16, 2023
Right so if you really are wanting us to believe that you are her mum (I’m still not convinced)…

After that exposure last night, your daughter was so unbelievably fed on TikTok, making some of her viewers think an ambulance was needed and yet you’re on here with us, the people who Lou claims have been trolling her for years and years, the people who indirectly provided the info for the exposure just to the prove that you’ve tried to be a good mum/nana and leaving her open to even more negative comments in the process…wow!

Apr 16, 2023
Lou was a much loved little girl. She was funny,absent minded, always straight to the point. She would never sit still or finish anything. Always determined.looking back she could have ADHD.but in those days it wasn't a thing.
I tried for five years to have her(endometriosis) she was my miracle baby.we loved drawing going to the park.she went to cubs,brownies and the cadets. She played football for hours in the alley with me. She had friends round all the time.
@iiaarrnn how much of this checks out? You knew Lou when she was much younger didn’t you?

Apr 21, 2023
As a parent it must be devastating because in a way you’ve lost your child to drugs. I can understand if you’ve washed your hands with her, if you’ve tried to help her and it’s been thrown back in your face. What I do struggle to understand is why you’d choose to come on a gossip forum. Doesn’t it sting in the criticism that your daughters getting? I think this would break my heart to see stuff about my kids online.