Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
Love how yammy comes in with straight facts 👊👏
The joys of not being blocked mate 🙏🏽🤣 can’t find that message that Marvel was supposed to have sent though 👀

Can’t wait for the PROPER live tomorrow 🙌🏾 also can’t believe I’m proper doing TikTok instead of just watching the recipes about bread! 💀💀💀

ItsNotFairrrr

Oct 6, 2023
The joys of not being blocked mate 🙏🏽🤣 can’t find that message that Marvel was supposed to have sent though 👀

Can’t wait for the PROPER live tomorrow 🙌🏾 also can’t believe I’m proper doing TikTok instead of just watching the recipes about bread! 💀💀💀
Been watching your comments in the live 🤣

I didn’t know who you were til the other day when you said you made a TikTok under the name kraken, I remember Lou making posts about you before on IG about you being her “number 1 troll” or something like that, I remembered the name straight away 🤣

Had to come off the live just now cos I can’t cope with how she’s talking about fing bamboo sticks and cupping

Apr 17, 2023
Been watching your comments in the live 🤣

I didn’t know who you were til the other day when you said you made a TikTok under the name kraken, I remember Lou making posts about you before on IG about you being her “number 1 troll” or something like that, I remembered the name straight away 🤣

Had to come off the live just now cos I can’t cope with how she’s talking about fing bamboo sticks and cupping
Thing is yammy isn't even a troll. She's candid about who she is and delivers facts. People don't like that lol these folk throw the troll word around far too much I think ❤️ xxx

ste lightyear

May 2, 2023
Been debating whether to say this, but I was told Ste visited a crack den yesterday and that he's off his face all the time as before he thought he'd get tag but now its going to crown and he's definite goin down, he knows he prob lose the flat, he just don't care anymore so is off his face all time, and lou is always waiting for him to bring stuff to her Weed and pills . The money he's asking for isn't for jail it's because he's spending on drugs
That's not lous mum BTW.

May 26, 2023
Been debating whether to say this, but I was told Ste visited a crack den yesterday and that he's off his face all the time as before he thought he'd get tag but now its going to crown and he's definite goin down, he knows he prob lose the flat, he just don't care anymore so is off his face all time, and lou is always waiting for him to bring stuff to her Weed and pills . The money he's asking for isn't for jail it's because he's spending on drugs
That's not lous mum BTW.
That makes perfect sense. Explains why he's been AWOL from his lives the last week

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
That's not lous mum BTW.
Appreciate you get all sorts on here - but why do you have intimate knowledge of Teesside crack dens?

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
Ok, so just to be clear on todays live.

We are not “exposing” Lou. We are giving people the facts and putting some nonsense straight.

The aim of the live is not to impart new information. I’ll be amazed iif we hear anything we don’t already know.

The aim is to prevent users from gifting Lou because every time she gets free money or. Items she spends her own money on drugs and takeaways. The way Lou is going, she will be dead by the spring. Nobody wants that, this is tough love. In a nutshell: stop people bankrolling a smackhead.

Everyone is welcome to take part and I want people to join in the boxes, so set up a burner account if you don’t wanna reveal your identity. Kayleigh will NOT be allowed in the boxes. Lou is allowed in the live as she has a right to reply. We all know she’s gonna lie her ass of and dry cry all the same.

Gifts will be on but all gifts will be donated to Crisis, but please do not buy gifts for this purpose. Only use ones you have in the bank if you wish. I will post a photo of the donation when it’s done assuming there’s anything to donate.

I have literally no idea how to work a live as this is my first Rodeo so bear with me.

I have made Yam a mod (surprise!!) but I think I need some more, so please volunteer. I only want people muted if abusive.

After this I will go back to not posting TikTok’s again so, no, I don’t want “clout”. I’m 46.🤣🤣