Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 22, 2023
Ok, so just to be clear on todays live.

We are not “exposing” Lou. We are giving people the facts and putting some nonsense straight.

The aim of the live is not to impart new information. I’ll be amazed iif we hear anything we don’t already know.

The aim is to prevent users from gifting Lou because every time she gets free money or. Items she spends her own money on drugs and takeaways. The way Lou is going, she will be dead by the spring. Nobody wants that, this is tough love. In a nutshell: stop people bankrolling a smackhead.

Everyone is welcome to take part and I want people to join in the boxes, so set up a burner account if you don’t wanna reveal your identity. Kayleigh will NOT be allowed in the boxes. Lou is allowed in the live as she has a right to reply. We all know she’s gonna lie her ass of and dry cry all the same.

Gifts will be on but all gifts will be donated to Crisis, but please do not buy gifts for this purpose. Only use ones you have in the bank if you wish. I will post a photo of the donation when it’s done assuming there’s anything to donate.

I have literally no idea how to work a live as this is my first Rodeo so bear with me.

I have made Yam a mod (surprise!!) but I think I need some more, so please volunteer. I only want people muted if abusive.

After this I will go back to not posting TikTok’s again so, no, I don’t want “clout”. I’m 46.🤣🤣
When and where is this live happening? I must have missed earlier comments. Hoping I can make it 🤞

Apr 30, 2023
Been debating whether to say this, but I was told Ste visited a crack den yesterday and that he's off his face all the time as before he thought he'd get tag but now its going to crown and he's definite goin down, he knows he prob lose the flat, he just don't care anymore so is off his face all time, and lou is always waiting for him to bring stuff to her Weed and pills . The money he's asking for isn't for jail it's because he's spending on drugs
That's not lous mum BTW.
That speaks volumes the way he's been slurring in the background and constantly sleeping.
2.5 weeks then hopefully he'll be sent down 🤞🤞

ItsNotFairrrr

Oct 6, 2023
Thing is yammy isn't even a troll. She's candid about who she is and delivers facts. People don't like that lol these folk throw the troll word around far too much I think ❤️ xxx
Oh yeah I wasn’t calling her a troll at all, I just remember Lou’s posts in the past 🤣

When I realised who she was she got a follow straight away 🤣

May 26, 2023

We are not “exposing” Lou. We are giving people the facts and putting some nonsense straight.

The aim of the live is not to impart new information. I’ll be amazed iif we hear anything we don’t already know.

The aim is to prevent users from gifting Lou because every time she gets free money or. Items she spends her own money on drugs and takeaways. The way Lou is going, she will be dead by the spring. Nobody wants that, this is tough love. In a nutshell: stop people bankrolling a smackhead.

Everyone is welcome to take part and I want people to join in the boxes, so set up a burner account if you don’t wanna reveal your identity. Kayleigh will NOT be allowed in the boxes. Lou is allowed in the live as she has a right to reply. We all know she’s gonna lie her ass of and dry cry all the same.

Gifts will be on but all gifts will be donated to Crisis, but please do not buy gifts for this purpose. Only use ones you have in the bank if you wish. I will post a photo of the donation when it’s done assuming there’s anything to donate.

I have literally no idea how to work a live as this is my first Rodeo so bear with me.

I have made Yam a mod (surprise!!) but I think I need some more, so please volunteer. I only want people muted if abusive.

After this I will go back to not posting TikTok’s again so, no, I don’t want “clout”. I’m 46.🤣🤣
I'll be happy to mod, I'm all about tough love and truth not abuse. I'll pipe up in comments ☕

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023

Just in case you want a background while you're talking

Apr 18, 2023

Oh s, I've gotta go to lidl and put a roast on an everything 🏃‍♀️ wait for meeeeeee

Apr 16, 2023

Have added you on my tiktok. Hope to remember when it's 2pm lol.

Apr 17, 2023
I shall be there at 2pm!!!

I actually hope that Lou gets in the boxes as I think she needs to hear and see that we are not trolls and haters.

She won’t take any notice but whatever.

If “Lou’s mum” is in here it might be a good idea to pop round to hers at about 4pm onwards as the realisation that her meal ticket is stopping and she will be distraught that we have all done this to her🙄