Lou @Lifewithloux

May 23, 2023
@I live for Fridays. Don't, when she started going on about changing her bed one step at a time I was thinking hang on a minute, lous a lezzer now apparently, is she teeing lou up to get between her sheets 🤣😭
I can’t believe she started it of by saying this is going to be tough love then went full gentle parenting on her. 😂😂😂

Apr 16, 2023
@I live for Fridays. It was the putting words in my mouth that annoyed me the most tbh. The "sorry my traumas embarrassing" erm.. HUN.. I said your live was embarrassing not your trauma. It was complete woe is me BS from the get go. Then to continue on and on and on and then spin it again "having a go at me cos I don't want lou to die" ... you weren't that bothered branding her a scammer, drug addict and child neglector. Don't get me wrong, she's all of those things but pick a fing side and stick to it and find your fing back bone or do off. Can tell ME, someone who's clean with full custody of my kids to do myself but not lou. Yeah okay, you clout chasing tramp. But anyway I'm going to bed, this is why I don't try be tiktok famous because how tf do those fers sleep? 😂

May 26, 2023
You should have got a mention in the live along with @GraveyardShag but no I thought at one point nik was gna offer her round for coffee.
Why should I get a mention?

Edit - totally didn't get this but I admit I am smoking a spliff. my guy was all out of pregabs, he had a big order come in from Middlesbrough

Stes glamdad

Aug 17, 2023
I did address the kids photos. I do wish it had gone different but it’s live.- you can’t mitigate for what other people do or don’t do. I’d never gone live before and there’s a lot to keep up with. I genuinely couldn’t keep up with that number of comments. I’m not a seasoned tiktokker. Sorry if people were disappointed but it just panned out differently than I’d hoped. That’s all. I’d rather have tried and failed I guess. Criticism is one thing and I can totally take that, but to be called “abominable” and “embarrassing” is a bit fing far.

Oh, and for those who say you need numbers to join a live see below IMG_1930.jpeg
I have 52 followers I can assure you I can't go in a box. I would rip lou a new one every week if i had that power.

May 23, 2023
@I live for Fridays. It was the putting words in my mouth that annoyed me the most tbh. The "sorry my traumas embarrassing" erm.. HUN.. I said your live was embarrassing not your trauma. It was complete woe is me BS from the get go. Then to continue on and on and on and then spin it again "having a go at me cos I don't want lou to die" ... you weren't that bothered branding her a scammer, drug addict and child neglector. Don't get me wrong, she's all of those things but pick a fing side and stick to it and find your fing back bone or do off. Can tell ME, someone who's clean with full custody of my kids to do myself but not lou. Yeah okay, you clout chasing tramp. But anyway I'm going to bed, this is why I don't try be tiktok famous because how tf do those fers sleep? 😂
Yeah she was quick to jump on you about that, I read it and I’m sure everyone has read it they way you meant it. Yes same here 6am comes quick. Goodnight.

Apr 16, 2023
Nah, they’re just having a go at me for trying to run a tiktok live where I told someone I didn’t want them to die. Dreadful person, me. Awful
You’re getting on my nerves now.
When has anyone said they want Lou to die 🙄🙄🙄
You didn’t really say anything in your live that some of us from here haven’t been saying to say in her lives for months now. The only difference is, we haven’t asked people to follow us so we can do it on camera…

May 23, 2023
You actually kill me dead to my bones with your replies sometimes! 💀💀💀💀
You actually do need a tiktok and do your own one (maybe on kk as well 👀💀🤣) 100% will not get in the box though 💃🏽🤣

Apr 16, 2023
You actually kill me dead to my bones with your replies sometimes! 💀💀💀💀
You actually do need a tiktok and do your own one (maybe on kk as well 👀💀🤣) 100% will not get in the box though 💃🏽🤣
I would LOVE to see someone do an a live on KK…imagine the full scale meltdown she would have, obviously via IG stories because she hasn’t got the balls to face someone face to face even on tiktok 😂😂

May 23, 2023
Last post then I’m hitting the hay.
I actually feel wick for myself. I sat on Saturday explain Lou to my mum and told her to go on and follow niktok and watch her live that will explain everything better. So as a good mother she did what was asked of her. She rang me after the live and asked me if I was ok 😂😂. She said she didn’t learn anything about Lou but from what I’ve told her she know full well she would be high as a kite in a few hours.

Jun 9, 2023
Not one of you had the balls to join the live to discuss it though, did ya? I said it didn’t run as I hoped because no f joined. All fing talk but nobody wants to stand up and say a WORD when it came to it. I gave you all a vehicle and nobody had the neck to get on board. And don’t say you didn’t know because I explained how I wanted it to go this morning.
you were practically licking her asshole the whole time.. calm tha do down there Derek 🙃🫠

Miss Mumble

Oct 20, 2023
I have 52 followers I can assure you I can't go in a box. I would rip lou a new one every week if i had that power.
I think you need 200 followers to go in a box! That’s why no one was able to request it. Miss marvel said she tried to but didn’t have ‘live access’ and I checked she has only 191 followers.