Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 21, 2023
Well that was an entertaining read you set of salty bitches 🤣

Can we not try and turn the narrative to let’s all hate yam and her kids….. again. None of us here have a problem with yam/weed/her kids/her animals/her arse/ or whatever else you want to say yam does. If we did we’d make a thread. Feel free to do so if that’s what you want to discuss.

Can I just say, slight difference to smoking weed and being a raging crack fairy and losing your kids though 🤣

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023
Hi you must be my alter ego Apparently we're both Kayleigh. Do you want to join the "we're all Kayleigh despite obviously not being Kayleigh" gang?
Hey there! Sign me up! Shall we agree to work alternative days? We must give our personalities a rest else we may find ourselves on drugs that aren't drugs too

MyNamesLaura

May 29, 2023

Can we not try and turn the narrative to let’s all hate yam and her kids….. again. None of us here have a problem with yam/weed/her kids/her animals/her arse/ or whatever else you want to say yam does. If we did we’d make a thread. Feel free to do so if that’s what you want to discuss.

Can I just say, slight difference to smoking weed and being a raging crack fairy and losing your kids though 🤣
Duly noted friend.
I know there's plenty here who don't agree with taking any form of CLASS B illegal drugs when with child. I look forward to you all creating new accounts to express your opinion.
To be accessible please find the thread linked below.

Kindest regards
Only Kayleigh on Mondays x

May 23, 2023

Just slightly! But don’t forget it’s a gateway drug for my almost 40 year old self! So I could be like Lou begging online before you know it 🤣🤣

Can I ask if anyone knows if she cleaned her room like she said she would yesterday? Or is it not worth it now there’s no pocket money involved? 🥲

Apr 16, 2023
Duly noted friend.
I know there's plenty here who don't agree with taking any form of CLASS B illegal drugs when with child. I look forward to you all creating new accounts to express your opinion.

Kindest regards
Why have you called her a baghead when that’s slang for a heroin addict. At least get your slang right you dick 😂😂😂

Apr 21, 2023
Duly noted friend.

Kindest regards
Aw fab, I don’t have an opinion on Yamfoot so we won’t find me over there. Nor on Kayleigh’s because I don’t watch her anymore or interested in her either, but you do you 👍🏻

Apr 16, 2023
@AvGotBadPsychosis you aren't missing much on the KKK thread. Just photos that make you wanna bleach your eyes and voice notes of her admitting to cheating on dan with a man who's name she doesn't know and admitting her kids the school bully. But yeah I won't be on the yam thread ether. Will be amusing to watch the tumble weeds blow past in there though 😂

Apr 21, 2023
@AvGotBadPsychosis you aren't missing much on the KKK thread. Just photos that make you wanna bleach your eyes and voice notes of her admitting to cheating on dan with a man who's name she doesn't know and admitting her kids the school bully. But yeah I won't be on the yam thread ether. Will be amusing to watch the tumble weeds blow past in there though 😂
Yeah she’s just one of those people that aren’t likeable. She’s so irrelevant she’s boring and I lost interest 🤣
But lou I genuinely think she maybe one day could get her act together and turn her life around, until then I will join in the discussion 🤣

Oct 3, 2023
What a wild ride I’ve just had catching up here.
Wish I could have afforded to send £300 to a mate and still get my nails done and buy bedding. Sheets have got well expensive these days. 🤣
As for the lesbianism… at least she can’t neglect or lose anymore kids. Might actually be a sick form of public service. Also not volunteering.

May 23, 2023
Yeah she’s just one of those people that aren’t likeable. She’s so irrelevant she’s boring and I lost interest 🤣
But lou I genuinely think she maybe one day could get her act together and turn her life around, until then I will join in the discussion 🤣
The day she officially turns her life around (asides from it being extremely nippy in hell) will be like the day all the friends characters left Monica’s apartment one final time 🤣🤣