Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
She just keeps bringing up that Ā£300. IF he lent it to her them she had to pay it back. If its a scam then she doesn't deserve anyone to help her. Bet its killing her that she's taken down her PayPal begs.
Totally this!.

She's going to be a basketcase if he goes down. She's walking around the store saying she doesnā€™t know what she's doing or what she's buying. This is the start because his clock's ticking.

Apr 30, 2023
Who's this person in south bank ste is gone to? Prostitute or dealer? Btw how can he go visit a prostitute if he can't get it up cause of his meds? Or is he only telling Lou that cause he can't get it up for her?
Not sure who it is?. But l agree that he's probably only saying that to her, because he supposedly said he'd go with someone if they were better looking than Lou.

Urgh, the pair of them are both ugly bastards, but the thought of them having sex when they haven't washed makes me heave šŸ¤¢

Oct 3, 2023
Imagine by some miracle she did straighten up and get her kids back or had been able to keep A (wonā€™t happen but stick with me)ā€¦ imagine her trying to do this shop or even other day to day stuff with three kids in tow. Itā€™s mayhem for even the most capable of mothers and adults. I truly donā€™t know how people like this survive without live-in carers.

May 23, 2023
Jesus christ, who even puts that on there profile, as if she's trying out a new pair of shoes ffs šŸ™„
I clicked onto Kayleigh thread picked a random page and scrolled and low and behold a meter long set of I think tits were staring at me with the nipples pointing straight at the floor. Hahahah and sheā€™s proud of these I would be away for a reduction no one nipples are meant to be like that. Iā€™m embarrassed for her and them poor children

Nov 13, 2023
Can we end the cat fighting over the live and have a laugh over these comments šŸ¤£Iā€™ve circled my fav ones. It was a fing car crash and Ste was even commenting jn his live slagging Lou off šŸ˜‚ Cat lovers dream!!! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I really hope your a bloke!!!

he set up his pp details in tbe comments for the Ā£300 Lou owes him and said if people pay heā€™ll spill the beans on what happened Friday night. People have guessed it must be that she was injecting and he deny it soā€¦. Tut tut Lou!
Deffo just made an account to say haha, you circled me!!!!

Apr 20, 2023
Sheā€™s completely off her fin head, buying some things is size 22 and some things in size 16 šŸ’€
Her weight has doubled in 6 months. Not good for her health, I can see her becoming a shut in due to knackering her mobility due to being super morbidly obese. It's one area of her life where she could actually do something about it, without costing her money.

Apr 16, 2023
As if she just said she exhausted due to chronic pain. She wouldnā€™t know chronic pain if booted her in the fanny. Sheā€™s obviously taken her methadone or pre gabs. You could see her starting to go under on her last B&M video.

Sheā€™s bought pure tat again. Why has she bought a gift that says Nan on it for her mum šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Last edited:

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
As if she just said she exhausted due to chronic pain. She wouldnā€™t know chronic pain if booted her in the fanny. Sheā€™s obviously taken her methadone or pre gabs. You could see her starting to go under on her last B&M video.

Sheā€™s bought pure tat again. Why has bought a gift that says Nan on it for her mum šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
doesn't her mum see the kids?