Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 16, 2023
She closes her eyes, gently twitching and exhausted, the cheap temu light catching the mix of fresh sweat and stale garlic sauce on her chins. The pungent musk of red bull squirt fills the air, and she rattles as she sighs:
"@Lou's bot supplier, ah can neva go back to little ste. The way yous have played wiv ma fanny, ave never felt this way. No wait, ma cwonic pain is back, don't start again!"
She arches her back and gurgles with pleasure
"Why ya doin this ta me?!"
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Apr 16, 2023
She said she had bruises where he sat on her then stumbled & said oh I mean where he held her arms down 🙄🤣 absolute bullshit, pretty sure I read somewhere that she's got or getting back pay for pip
Now reckons its not pip its that other thing were doesn't have go job centre begins with a L don't no much about benefits 🤪

Apr 24, 2023
People molly cuddling her telling her to get rid of ste. They are both as bad as each other and he clearly supplies all the drugs. When he's locked up she will be no different. She will get another dealer and it will be a continuous cycle of crying and of her face every single day. I really don't get why people think she will change when he's not around

Apr 16, 2023
And how they not blocked for some the stuff comes out with, and poor miss marvel wants her back on tt so she can block ppl 🤣 mod has went to her head
If MM wants the best for Lou she would leave her be on IG where it isn’t as toxic. Lou can still make people mods on there if she wants to.

Apr 30, 2023
People molly cuddling her telling her to get rid of ste. They are both as bad as each other and he clearly supplies all the drugs. When he's locked up she will be no different. She will get another dealer and it will be a continuous cycle of crying and of her face every single day. I really don't get why people think she will change when he's not around
I don't get their way of thinking either. They've all got blinkers on to see she's not as bad as him 🙄

Jun 21, 2023
She closes her eyes, gently twitching and exhausted, the cheap temu light catching the mix of fresh sweat and stale garlic sauce on her chins. The pungent musk of red bull squirt fills the air, and she rattles as she sighs:
"@Lou's bot supplier, ah can neva go back to little ste. The way yous have played wiv ma fanny, ave never felt this way. No wait, ma cwonic pain is back, don't start again!"
She arches her back and gurgles with pleasure
"Why ya doin this ta me?!"
@OnlouFans living up to your name

Aug 29, 2023
I'm far from a Ste fan but I don't think its fair that he gets the blame for alot of Lou's issues. Her life was a s show before he came along. They are definitely both ad bad as each other. I agree with you that she will be no different if he gets locked up. Yes he supplies the drugs now but that's only cos she's too lazy to get off her arse and get her own. She was able to get drugs before she met him and has probably already got Ste to give her the number of someone she can go to if he gets locked up. I just cannot see her turn her life around if he goes to jail - she has no interest in getting clean, I mean if her kids weren't a big enough incentive then what will be?!