Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
If she genuinely has pins and needles in her leg, which she probably hasn't but if she has it will be cos she's fallen asleep and stayed in the same position all night...as a result of the absolute state she gets herself into. She's also morbidly obese so that won't help if she's lieing in the same position all night in a deep sleep. Absolute state of her lying there in her bed in the middle of the day, curtain rail hanging off the wall surrounded by mess and crap everywhere. Honestly I have no idea how people can live like that. Funny how she never takes her crutch out when she's going on her daily walks to the shop 🤣 she can walk fine when she wants to. Imagine the support worker knocking the door, no answer so they look through the window and there's Lou in bed snoring like a hog 🤢 with mess all around her.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
If she genuinely has pins and needles in her leg, which she probably hasn't but if she has it will be cos she's fallen asleep and stayed in the same position all night...as a result of the absolute state she gets herself into. She's also morbidly obese so that won't help if she's lieing in the same position all night in a deep sleep. Absolute state of her lying there in her bed in the middle of the day, curtain rail hanging off the wall surrounded by mess and crap everywhere. Honestly I have no idea how people can live like that. Funny how she never takes her crutch out when she's going on her daily walks to the shop 🤣 she can walk fine when she wants to. Imagine the support worker knocking the door, no answer so they look through the window and there's Lou in bed snoring like a hog 🤢 with mess all around her.
The curtain rail and her leg in the air just makes the scene. She doesn't realise it but she's a master of cinematography.

Honestly, with the weight gain, the sound of rattling when she breathes, and the cocktail of stimulants and depressants, i'll be surprised if she makes it to 2025.

Sep 6, 2023
Attention seeking at it's finest 😂

If you were that worried you would ring a family member or friend, not do a live video for strangers on social media.

Lou, grow up you stupid woman!.

That friggin curtain though. What a way to live 🙈

Screenshot_20231114-124357_Instagram.jpg
I genuinely thought her leg was the actual curtain 😂😂😂 amazing that someone with chronic back pain can get her leg up that high

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I was picturing an actual pig sty in my mind with a pig wearing a head band and a brown wig. Then I scrolled down to see Lou’s leg cocked in the air and a curtain rail looking as droopy as Lou on a live …
I had to laugh, some people think cleaning with Mario has to be a parody account… if I knew this wasn’t Lou’s reality I’d probably think the same about her.