Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 30, 2023
It appears to be tiktok with a bit less moderation and a lot less users, aimed at users who are "17+". Emphasis on "levels" of gifter - so you can set private livestreams to only go out to your top 20 gifters, for example. Seems like Lou wants to go pay to play.

EDIT: I've just seen an article proclaiming it as the "next tiktok"...from 2021. So it's going well.
Sounds just up her street then 🥴

beglife

Oct 13, 2023
This was me... it still knocks me sick! I don't think I'll ever forget how I felt that day! I still to this day couldn't even tell you the route I drove which terrifies me!

I've only just recently stumbled across lou again maybe a month ago at the most on tiktok (I blocked her on everything else that day) and I will be completely honest my heart is telling me to reach out to her and try to make her see sense but my heads telling me not to... I'm in a real battle between my head and my heart! Selfishly I wish I hadn't found her again!
I've not seen anything about her life since that day so when I seen this thread mentioned last week on one of her lives I've been reading through (only about her 40 pages to go 🙈) and I do genuinely feel sad that this is what her life has become!

Apr 17, 2023
How does she have the neck to put that on her TikTok! #mumsoftiktok she definitely is not 🙈
What the hell would she teach them?

she makes out that she isn’t capable of doing basic things.

maybe she got the words mixed up and what she means is that she needs her daughter to teach her stuff!