Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
I know an ex addict who injected in his legs, he's constantly going into hospital to have abscesses drained and the more he gains weight the more often he gets them. Hes been clean for 8 years and they've told him he'll lose his legs eventually
Yeah it is meant to be so dangerous. Also injecting in your groin can cause numbness and pins and needles in your legs. The more they inject, the veins collapse, which makes it harder for blood to circulate. Then like you say gaining weight or being overweight is only going to make everything alot worse.

mouthymary

Oct 21, 2023
His video about the kid being gay turned my stomach,its his beliefs....well my beliefs are,you two are disgusting druggies,glad your kids have been taken from you,hope you never have any opportunities to see them ever again,never mind grand kids,you have to earn your stripes as parents to be grand parents,and you two will be no were to bee seen when them kids grow up...thank god,I'm sure his rant was aimed at conner aswell,cos he called that fat smelly heffer out the other day.....watch out for miss red to pull him up on that homophobic rant,cos it was sent to her last night...

Apr 16, 2023
his rant was aimed at conner aswell,cos he called that fat smelly heffer out the other day.....
His rant was aimed at Mother Theresa/Cooper/Notsogrey and who ever else was involved in Angie's live yesterday.

Miss Red wont do s about it because he's not a big enough account for her to be bothered about.

Aug 29, 2023
She’d shared her birth story magazine deal on insta to deflect from last nights s show. Nice try Lou 🤣👏🏻
Was that genuine? She really didn't know she was pregnant until she went into labour? I have heard of it happening before especially to women who have never had a baby but I would have thought it would be quite hard to miss pregnancy symptoms when you've already had a baby but then it is Lou so i guess it's possible, not the sharpest knife in the drawer is she.

Jun 21, 2023
Was that genuine? She really didn't know she was pregnant until she went into labour? I have heard of it happening before especially to women who have never had a baby but I would have thought it would be quite hard to miss pregnancy symptoms when you've already had a baby but then it is Lou so i guess it's possible, not the sharpest knife in the drawer is she.
She used the hashtag #milkit when she reposted it one time. It's possible that she decided to sell a true story to make a few quid. But being Lou, she could have easily lied. She definitely lied about drinking champagne at weddings while unaware she was pregnant.

May 7, 2023
I saw her about a month before she had M and she defo looked pregnant! I had mutual friends with people close to her at the time and it was when she first started to make DV comments about her ex so it was whispered that she knew she was preg but was too scared to tell him so acted like it was a surprise. She had no prenatal care at all. Apparently she passed off her bump as a suspected stomach ulcer 🙄

When Molly was born, lots of the mutual friends did a massive whip round on free groups to get essential baby items for her

Apr 20, 2023
All a lie. She was in a group chat with a bunch of women supporting her emotionally and financially, sound familiar? She said she was too scared to tell James. In the magazine article she says there was a psychiatrist at the birth... now the nhs doesn't just have a psychiatrist hanging around. There is a s load of wtf right there, even if you believed the rest of it.

Sep 6, 2023
She's set the narrative he abuses her and she's in such a bad way because of him. She can't admit she doesn't want him to go home cause her lies will come back to haunt her. I think in her head she believes that she will have no problems finding another druggy boyfriend cause last time she was alone she didn't look how she does now and her story wasn't so widely known. She will really struggle this time and be truly alone. She got more money coming in now so thinks she can do it alone. Ya she can probably manage to pay for her drugs now but what happens in 12 months when that payment stops? Hence the dead leg. She's going for long term disability payment. She's set for life then.

May 7, 2023
Ste - “I wouldn’t want my son to be gay, I wouldn’t be happy”. Just imagine how thrilled any offspring of yours and or Lou’s would be to have unwashed, criminal smack rat, deceitful fwits as a parent.

I know which I would rather. 🤷‍♀️

The audacity of him 🤣🤣🤣🤣 worlds number one dad talking lol