Lou @Lifewithloux

hen

Nov 18, 2023
England
IMG_1875.jpeg
Good luck then, Lou
This is why she keeps going on about her leg and how a 5 min walk to chemist takes her 45 mins now , also keeps going on about her mental health how bad she is she must be going for the highest pip allowance as when she was in B&M she was saying ste was going to go with her as she doesn't like going by herself then on the end of the video she's trying to act all confused, it's all a act hope other people have sent her dancing video to Department of Health, I have ,

Aug 29, 2023
This is why she keeps going on about her leg and how a 5 min walk to chemist takes her 45 mins now , also keeps going on about her mental health how bad she is she must be going for the highest pip allowance as when she was in B&M she was saying ste was going to go with her as she doesn't like going by herself then on the end of the video she's trying to act all confused, it's all a act hope other people have sent her dancing video to Department of Health, I have ,
You're right, it's all an act for benefits. I really think the system is all wrong. Some people have illnesses or conditions through no fault of their own and struggle to get any help. If Lou has anything, which is a big if...its all caused by her drug use. That could have been prevented. I know addiction isn't a choice and nobody takes drugs thinking they will end up an addict. But Lou isn't as bad as she says she is. She can walk to the shop by herself when it suits her. She was going to the gym not so long ago, only reason she stopped was because she couldn't afford the membership-it wasn't because she was in too much pain. I hope she gets reported many times and her videos sent to the DWP for being a fraud because there are so many genuine people who deserve help more than she does. The more she's reported, the more they will take notice. Does anyone know how you report someone to DWP?

May 26, 2023
I'm starting to think that social media is a form of self harm for Lou. She hasn't been live all week but she sits in people's comments looking for attention and getting called out. She was in Angie's last night and every time she commented someone would tell her to basically do off. Then it was mentioned yet again that she'd faked DV and they were laughing and asking her to get in the box. She didn't go in but still sat in the comments

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
I'm starting to think that social media is a form of self harm for Lou. She hasn't been live all week but she sits in people's comments looking for attention and getting called out. She was in Angie's last night and every time she commented someone would tell her to basically do off. Then it was mentioned yet again that she'd faked DV and they were laughing and asking her to get in the box. She didn't go in but still sat in the comments
And yet she doesn't have time (her words) to go to an NA meeting. I honestly think she is just so low IQ that she can't function in the real world and finds connections to online personalities and tries to imitate them. I mean most if not all of that group of people in Annie's lives have their own significant issues. They just sit there all day bitching and whining about the world and other people like its some kind of job.

Jun 21, 2023
And yet she doesn't have time (her words) to go to an NA meeting. I honestly think she is just so low IQ that she can't function in the real world and finds connections to online personalities and tries to imitate them. I mean most if not all of that group of people in Annie's lives have their own significant issues. They just sit there all day bitching and whining about the world and other people like its some kind of job.
It didn't end well when she was trying to emulate the likes of Mrs Hinch. At least on the occasions she was pretending to be a cleaning influencer, some surfaces of her house actually got cleaned.
Not sure how she thinks any of these TikTokkers are anything to aspire to

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
It didn't end well when she was trying to emulate the likes of Mrs Hinch. At least on the occasions she was pretending to be a cleaning influencer, some surfaces of her house actually got cleaned.
Not sure how she thinks any of these TikTokkers are anything to aspire to
People aspire to the media they consume. If all she had was some dvd's of greys anatomy rather than a smartphone and a data plan, maybe she'd be studying for med school.

Apr 24, 2023
He sounds so fing proud of himself being classed as a criminal. Out and about doing his drug dealing. No shame whatsoever. He will be on the beg next week guaranteed coz of his court date. I truly hope not one single person gives him a penny coz it's clear any extra he has been given has went on drugs. Plus trampy lou won't say anything coz she's as desperate as him. Funny how they have been extremely quiet this weekend and he's out and about with diazepam and god knows what else