Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 20, 2023
If she truly had a medical issue she'd be straight on to her support workers who'd arrange for her to get to hospital/gp. It's just more lies. She needs to do her physio, she's had all this looked at before, no need for a&e ibuprofen and physio. And maybe lose 10 stone. She knows all this, just wants pain pills, like she did when she was in charge of 2 kids, the t.

Sep 6, 2023
Did she inject when she was using H? Just wondering if she was injecting into her leg / foot & this could be causing the issues ? It’s common to inject between toes to hide the track marks.
Maybe that's y she isn't rushing to an a&e until it heals. She was fast enough talking about an ambulance for her ankle

Apr 17, 2023
Did she inject when she was using H? Just wondering if she was injecting into her leg / foot & this could be causing the issues ? It’s common to inject between toes to hide the track marks.
She/ste used to inject her in her inner wrist.

her leg is probably a trapped nerve and being a fat heffer(no,offence to the lovely animals)

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
She reducing her methadone!!!

That’s her news!! Going from 100ml to 90mls🙄
I was reading the prescribing guidelines, because that sounds like a lot. it states
Use of direct conversion tables for opioids and methadone should be avoided, particularly with street heroin use where the purity can vary between 20-60%
So my comments from a while ago about how she must have been on a tonne of heroin might be wrong? Seems like they start you on 30 and go up from there until you stop having cravings? 🤷‍♀️
The effective dose range, that shows the greatest benefits for most patients, is between 60 and 120 mg daily. Doses between 30mg and 60mg will improve the patient’s
withdrawal symptoms but they may not prevent craving. Doses between 60mg and 120mg are more effective in stopping craving and above 100mg there should be close to 100% mu receptor occupancy which theoretically blocks any on top use
So, in theory, she shouldn't currently be getting any proper cravings, and shouldn't be able to "top up". She should be getting monitored for heart issues, but that's about it.

Didn't expect to be reading about this today, but here we are. Anyone who knows more? I'm fascinated now.