Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
If she truly had a medical issue she'd be straight on to her support workers who'd arrange for her to get to hospital/gp. It's just more lies. She needs to do her physio, she's had all this looked at before, no need for a&e ibuprofen and physio. And maybe lose 10 stone. She knows all this, just wants pain pills, like she did when she was in charge of 2 kids, the t.
Exactly...we all know how desperate Lou is for pain medication. If she thought she had something genuinely wrong with her she would be straight to the hospital or the doctors but because she knows its all an act she's coming out with every excuse not to have her leg seen. What happened to the Makaton and budget family cooking classes?! This leg and being unable to walk is what she's come up with as an excuse for not going to the classes shes been booked onto and also cos she thinks it will probably help with her PIP claim.

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2023
Congratulations to Lou for being 12 months clean! Time has flown by! It feels like only August the 1st when you were announcing you were 6 months clean.

šŸ„³
She seems to add a month on every couple of weeks šŸ¤Æ she is a true insult to people who are genuinely in recovery...the ones who are clean of ALL substances and are doing the hard work to stay sober. Their is literally NOTHING clean about Lou, she's not clean from drugs, she's been wearing the same 3 piece for over a week, always looks like she needs a good wash and iv seen tidier skips than her bungalou šŸ¤¢ when she showed her huge long toenail on her live yesterday I nearly threw up šŸ˜±šŸ¤®

Apr 16, 2023
I havenā€™t got a fing clue what just went on.
there we were all chatting nice in the comments about things that make us happy and then BAMā€¦ all hell breaks loose!!!

that fwo is the snake! I wonder if Lou knows she records her lives
She tried to start something with my main account but itā€™s the only one Iā€™m not blocked on now so I had to sit on my hands before I told her exactly what I thought of her.

May 26, 2023
I havenā€™t got a fing clue what just went on.
there we were all chatting nice in the comments about things that make us happy and then BAMā€¦ all hell breaks loose!!!

that fwo is the snake! I wonder if Lou knows she records her lives
Something very wrong with FWO but don't forget she's Lous 'bestie' now

Aug 29, 2023
I just caught the last couple mins of her live...how she can sit there absolutely off her face saying she's starting to do positivity lives šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she lives in a fantasy land. The only thing positive that comes from her lives is if anyone's feeling a bit down, one look at her will make anyone's life seem great. Lou had people thinking she would be fine once Ste was away cos she blamed everything on him...he's not been near her all week and that's the last 2 nights she's been live out her face, not able to keep her eyes open...so only herself to blame. With or without him in the picture Lou will throw any drugs she can get her manky mitts on down her fat neck, just an absolute waste of space.

Jun 9, 2023
Lou fing read this one and let it sink inā€¦

YOU are the one who causes most of tha s that comes your way on a daily Basis..
YOU are the one that misinterprets every single thing people say to you and takes it in a wrong way and goes on a massive billybogbollocks muting and blocking spree, ya end up loosing half the people who actually maybe do want to see you sort your life out..
YOU are the one that chose to fing fake your death to make the ā€œtrollsā€ talk about something else and not your kids, but that backfired because that is one fed up thing to do and Iā€™d rather have someone talk about my kids that are still walking the earth than putting people and family through the thought of someone not being here.
YOU Are the one that chose to keep a man in your house A CRIMINAL ONE at that and then wonder why no one wants to help you even though they gave you all the advice they could about that so called man, then you want to play the victim with the woe is me get him out my house, I donā€™t want him here no more.. do OFF

You act the t and show off for Female World order whoā€™s one arrogant piece of utter s.. Lou youā€™re going to end up with no one, not a single person because everyone who has tried to help you is starting to see the real you and what a prick you are. Youā€™re going to end up in the gutter and no oneā€™s gonna help you out of it.

Im pretty amazed at the fact that someone that youā€™ve really pissed off hasnā€™t come all the way down to ya bungalou and slapped you across your giant head to knock some sense into ya cause I really wouldnā€™t blame them if they did šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Rant over I feel better now šŸ«ØšŸ„°šŸ¤£

Sep 6, 2023
Lou fing read this one and let it sink inā€¦

YOU are the one who causes most of tha s that comes your way on a daily Basis..
YOU are the one that misinterprets every single thing people say to you and takes it in a wrong way and goes on a massive billybogbollocks muting and blocking spree, ya end up loosing half the people who actually maybe do want to see you sort your life out..
YOU are the one that chose to fing fake your death to make the ā€œtrollsā€ talk about something else and not your kids, but that backfired because that is one fed up thing to do and Iā€™d rather have someone talk about my kids that are still walking the earth than putting people and family through the thought of someone not being here.
YOU Are the one that chose to keep a man in your house A CRIMINAL ONE at that and then wonder why no one wants to help you even though they gave you all the advice they could about that so called man, then you want to play the victim with the woe is me get him out my house, I donā€™t want him here no more.. do OFF

You act the t and show off for Female World order whoā€™s one arrogant piece of utter s.. Lou youā€™re going to end up with no one, not a single person because everyone who has tried to help you is starting to see the real you and what a prick you are. Youā€™re going to end up in the gutter and no oneā€™s gonna help you out of it.

Im pretty amazed at the fact that someone that youā€™ve really pissed off hasnā€™t come all the way down to ya bungalou and slapped you across your giant head to knock some sense into ya cause I really wouldnā€™t blame them if they did šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Rant over I feel better now šŸ«ØšŸ„°šŸ¤£
Who would willingly make physical contact with her? A slap is not worth the countless diseases they'd catch