Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
Lou saying she's suicidal again on a live saying "I will do it" "I will do it " 🤬🤬🤬
She just sinks lower and lower with the things she says. She's despicable...always playing the victim when she brings everything on herself. Gets a backlash because of the things she says and does then expects people to feel sorry for her...and when they don't comes out with something like that which is just going to make people despise her even more.

Aug 29, 2023
Suicide baiting again…

I'm so glad someone screen recorded it. It will end up on the fyp and it serves her right...nobody to blame but herself. The people who share the Lou videos on Tiktok are heroes!! People need to see the lengths Lou will go to. After Connor kicked her out and blocked her she came back into his live using a fake account, but is making out he is the one always inviting her in 🤯

Aug 29, 2023
When you set notifications for people's lives it says 'xxx invites you to be in their live' does this thick bint think it's a personal invite to go live with them? 🤣🤣🤣
I hadn't thought of that...that's exactly what it will be, she must think he's inviting her but it sends that to everyone tha has their notifications switched on 🤣 haha how thick can you get 😵‍💫

Apr 12, 2023
I'm so glad someone screen recorded it. It will end up on the fyp and it serves her right...nobody to blame but herself. The people who share the Lou videos on Tiktok are heroes!! People need to see the lengths Lou will go to. After Connor kicked her out and blocked her she came back into his live using a fake account, but is making out he is the one always inviting her in 🤯
She’s disgusting, so manipulative 🤬

Apr 17, 2023
I never thought I'd say this, but she's definitely getting worse. And for anyone supporting her they need a good shake to not see her behaviour isn't normal.
I definitely think his court date is really going to tip her over the edge though 🥴
Oh it will definitely tip her but not,in the way it would tip us!!

he is her go to guy for her non prescribed drugs and that means she will have to either go and get them herself (and be screwed over as she is an easy target) or go into the most epic withdrawal we have ever seen.

i think im going to have to go back to the days when my kids were babies and never slept at night so I can see everything and not miss things.

Apr 17, 2023
Connors oohhfff at the end of that says exactly how we all feel with Lou!!!!

every single person suffers with their mental health in some way however we don’t shout about it!

whenever things go they way she doesn’t want them to screams ‘suicide’.

if you were genuinely in a place of despair and suicide was an option then you,most definitely wouldn’t be on TikTok in connors live saying it!!!

Aug 29, 2023
Connors oohhfff at the end of that says exactly how we all feel with Lou!!!!

every single person suffers with their mental health in some way however we don’t shout about it!

whenever things go they way she doesn’t want them to screams ‘suicide’.

if you were genuinely in a place of despair and suicide was an option then you,most definitely wouldn’t be on TikTok in connors live saying it!!!
Exactly right 👏 genuinely suicidal people don't tell everyone and shout it all over social media because they don't want to be stopped. People like Lou say it for attention and to try and get sympathy...no idea why it wouldn't be obvious to her though that all it is going to do is anger people. The video of her threatening suicide on Connor's live is already being shared on Instagram and Tiktok so she's going to get even more hate, she deserves all of it and has nobody to blame but herself