Lou @Lifewithloux

May 26, 2023
No! The Alex crew were saying she was out tonight and it will end in disaster.. I didn’t see any of it tho
I saw her before she went out them a bit later in the pub. She's got that fing red wig and the wonky sunglasses on. Looked like she was on her own but she was on the dance floor. I went back about 1230 and she was passed out drunk. She'd come out the pub, puked under a tree then passed out. I watched for about half an hour, 3 different men asked if she needed help but she groaned at them and told then no then back to sleep. The third guy was foreign, asked if she wanted a coke from the shop then the live paused then ended. Felt to me like he'd nicked the phone

Apr 17, 2023
I saw her before she went out them a bit later in the pub. She's got that fing red wig and the wonky sunglasses on. Looked like she was on her own but she was on the dance floor. I went back about 1230 and she was passed out drunk. She'd come out the pub, puked under a tree then passed out. I watched for about half an hour, 3 different men asked if she needed help but she groaned at them and told then no then back to sleep. The third guy was foreign, asked if she wanted a coke from the shop then the live paused then ended. Felt to me like he'd nicked the phone
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a state at her age!

Apr 17, 2023
Seriously bad. 1400 people in her live panicking that she's gonna get mugged, murdered, abused or die of hyperthermia. People saying to call 999, people trying to phone her and some saying they're driving to find her then the live ends
Madness! She will be on live tomorrow acting like it didn’t happen, got a lot in common with lou!

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
Seriously bad. 1400 people in her live panicking that she's gonna get mugged, murdered, abused or die of hyperthermia. People saying to call 999, people trying to phone her and some saying they're driving to find her then the live ends
Omg I saw someone say in CLA live that Angie was out and passed out drunk but I didn’t realise they meant THE Angie 😂😂🙈🙈

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
TikTok live isn’t half a platform for the tragic 🤣🤣
This whole thing is fairly tragic. I feel like Lou was car crash TV - there was always something going on - but now it seems like the car has crashed, if that makes sense? She's not moving in any direction, she's got stability, even if that stability is being in a hovel and just getting fatter and scruffier as time goes on. There's no drama - just her trying to insert herself into other peoples drama. All she does is try and get attention from these weirdos on tiktok (which I don't understand - maybe I'm old?). No wandering the streets yelling STEEEE, no frantic temu begs - it's all too much effort for her lazy self. She doesn't even cook.

At this point, I think the only thing I'm invested in is if Ste goes down. Lou's boring and pathetic now. I'd love to see her improve - but there's no sign of that. I'd be interested to see her do anything, but there's no sign of that either.

This season of Lou TV sucks.

Polly

May 11, 2023
This whole thing is fairly tragic. I feel like Lou was car crash TV - there was always something going on - but now it seems like the car has crashed, if that makes sense? She's not moving in any direction, she's got stability, even if that stability is being in a hovel and just getting fatter and scruffier as time goes on. There's no drama - just her trying to insert herself into other peoples drama. All she does is try and get attention from these weirdos on tiktok (which I don't understand - maybe I'm old?). No wandering the streets yelling STEEEE, no frantic temu begs - it's all too much effort for her lazy self. She doesn't even cook.

At this point, I think the only thing I'm invested in is if Ste goes down. Lou's boring and pathetic now. I'd love to see her improve - but there's no sign of that. I'd be interested to see her do anything, but there's no sign of that either.

Agreed. Not that it's a bad thing, but I honestly can't be fed with all this TikTok s. It's groundhog day, day in, day out.

It's absolutely mental how quickly she has gone downhill. She'll be on a mobility scooter soon, fat arse spilling off the seat, fag hanging out her gob. What a waste of life.

Carly

Apr 12, 2023

So boring eh. This is why I don’t keep up with her on the regular. There’s do all to keep up with!

Call me Karen

Apr 16, 2023
At this point I think she is just a parody of herself but it's not entertaining any more. Barely been following her anymore but when I do dip into a live it's the same old s, nodding off, thick as pig s, saying what she needs to do but never doing it. I think shes actually quite happy in her pathetic existence and has no motivation or need to change and doesnt seem to be arsed about getting her kids back. She can do what she wants, when she wants, claim she is drug free because she hasn't taken class A's (supposedly) she's got her bungalou, money coming in and no responsibility. WHY anyone would want to live like taht I have no idea, but the drugs have fried whatever few brain cells she had to start with.

timiad

Apr 12, 2023
Havent kept up with Lou lately because to be honest I dont like all the tik tok crap would rather watch an IG live etc - last I left off Ste was supposed to go in the klink but was remanded til Nov 30 and he was begging for $ for his piggy bank. saw bits of tik toks of him talking about the diff foods in jail and which has the best ones and which items he prefers. bloody summer camp to him . hes such a bum . lou needs to go "away" too I think . May be good for her .

Oh and i saw some mention of Lou wanting to be with a lady . dont think she should be choosy.
Anything else interesting happening with her?