Lou @Lifewithloux

May 7, 2023
OK last night I was dipping in and out cos at one point she was just on her laptop not even interacting with people and everyone else was just chatting between themselves. What’s the point in that? They may as well set up a WhatsApp group to char together and leave lou to do her wish list or whatever it was she was doing. She was saying about setting up a discord. Why? She doesn’t interact with people, blocks people for daring to speak to each other or falls asleep 🤦🏻‍♀️

The other thing I was gonna say is you know how she keeps saying she wants to be a better person and sort her s out for kids? Who’s to say the kids even wanna know her now or in a few years time 🤷🏻‍♀️Oscar must be about 7 now, my kids are a little older that and they’re not stupid at that age. They know who’s there for them and who’s not. Who shows up to Xmas shows, sports days and who takes care of them when they’re ill. I dunno how she’s went the last 2 years with this same narrative of “James has stopped me seeing the kids” and still done do all to turn it around without a string of excuses. How she wakes up knowing it’s another day without her kids and then goes on to sleep in her s tip or put drugs into her system knwoing some other woman is bringing up her kids baffles me!

This whole “I’m disabled” how does this help her? We know it’s a looooooong way off (if she even gets 100% clean) How is a judge gonna let her kids stay over night when she can’t even walk? How does she think she’s gonna arrange supervised visits when she whinges about walking to the chemist or not having enough money to get to hospital in a taxi 🤦🏻‍♀️ she forgets that when she makes these false stories up thinking of the extra 💵 she’s also digging ahole for herself when it comes to being a responsible adult for her kids!
And also whilst im in my soap box, ste made me laugh that night in the box saying about beating the gay out of Alfie or not wanting test tube grandkids. Mate your son might not want to know you full stop cos your a criminal and a junkie. Whos to say he wants you to be a grandparent to his kids!!

Rant over 🙈

May 7, 2023
And why the do if someone is so so so untrustworthy does she not block them👀🫣😂😬
Tell you what her saying that made me laugh 🤣

They’re so untrustworthy, BUT she’s happily accepted money off them, subs to her TT, presents off her wish list and then last night after shed insulted them (and a couple lf nights ago on her blocking spree) she was asking if she could bank transfer them some money and use their Amazon prime to get Black Friday deals 🤣🤣🤣

I also heard her say she’s financially secure now so there’s no excuse for wish lists or anything ever again!!

Sep 6, 2023
She's financially secure yet can't afford a taxi to the a&e. Her priorities certainly ain't straight. She was making a list of things she needs to get last night like nail glue. Eh surely that trotter that's gonna rot off if it's numb this long should be top of that list.
People were giving her ideas on nail glue them saying gorilla glue and wood glue. Please tell me they were all joking

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
She's financially secure yet can't afford a taxi to the a&e. Her priorities certainly ain't straight. She was making a list of things she needs to get last night like nail glue. Eh surely that trotter that's gonna rot off if it's numb this long should be top of that list.
People were giving her ideas on nail glue them saying gorilla glue and wood glue. Please tell me they were all joking
Gorilla glue lip balm is what she really needs

Apr 12, 2023
Dnt let @Frank Farmer on this *thread* for heavens above the nonce will be over the moon
Is there any voice notes to prove your bullshit? Thought not! Lots of voice notes about your child abuse though so keep poking girl!

Get back to your own thread, I know you’re a scummy mummy like Lou is but you have your own place it’s not here!

itchtits

Apr 17, 2023
I haven’t read back so sorry if you’ve already discussed, did anyone catch Ste’s rap he uploaded earlier? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah 🤣🤣
It’s like he and Loubdon’t understand what adopted means. When they call kids who have been adopted “looked after children”, it doesn’t mean they’re with the fing babysitter.
He’s no more than a twinkle in your rolling eye, you fing poor excuse for a Slenderman tribute act. Get it into your thick skull.

Aug 29, 2023
Financially stable with all her benefit's 😡
I think she's only saying that because she's finally realised nobody is going to fall for her scamming and begging anymore. She's rinsed the people who didn't know about her and as a result she's all over Tiktok for all the wrong reasons...so now everyone knows what she's like there's no way anyone's going to give her any money.

Jun 21, 2023
I think she's only saying that because she's finally realised nobody is going to fall for her scamming and begging anymore. She's rinsed the people who didn't know about her and as a result she's all over Tiktok for all the wrong reasons...so now everyone knows what she's like there's no way anyone's going to give her any money.
So she's just going to chase attention via notoriety on tiktok then? Standing up and wobbling to some music in front of her phone late at night - what a life!

Bring on the 29th

Apr 20, 2023
If the heffer has put on the weight due to methadone will she loose weight now she is reducing?

seeing she can’t walk far who is going to go and get her red bull and choc choc when ste goes down on Thursday?
She's taking whatever she can get her hands on, and looks like she's binge eating too. I honestly think she's going to eat her way to 25 stone by summer. We'll, unless she gets thrown out of the bungalou.

Apr 17, 2023
Slightly off topic but if Lou’s not going to court with Ste we’ll have to rely on the court rolls for how long he gets sent down for 👀
I think the plan is for ste to contact his mum and then she will contact Lou or his support workers will let her know as they will be there with him(that was the plan for last time he went)