Lou @Lifewithloux

Aug 29, 2023
If the heffer has put on the weight due to methadone will she loose weight now she is reducing?

seeing she can’t walk far who is going to go and get her red bull and choc choc when ste goes down on Thursday?
Sure she said on her live the other night she had lost some weight 🙈 I swear she gets bigger everyday, to the point its noticeable. She's not the tallest person so she must be classed as morbidly obese. That paired with the s she eats and the lifestyle she leads can't be good for her health. The walking stick she uses she doesn't need, she was using it on her live and you just think lose some weight and you will be able to move about alot more easily. I have noticed a few people trying to con their way to a PIP claim all have these walking sticks and crutches 😬 as if they think walking round with one is going to convince people they actually need it

Apr 30, 2023
They got a McDonald’s delivery and she said she wouldn’t eat on live as she didn’t want to rub peoples faces in it and she’s been where we are!!!,

no love you have never ever been out of the gutter far enough to be where we all are!
Cheeky cow what she is. I'd never ever want her life. What must feel good to her in her life is definitely not how l live, so keep scraping at your barrel b.

May 7, 2023
They got a McDonald’s delivery and she said she wouldn’t eat on live as she didn’t want to rub peoples faces in it and she’s been where we are!!!,

no love you have never ever been out of the gutter far enough to be where we all are!
I can’t believe she said that the cheeky b! It’s like everyone watching her are peseants and are beneath her.
Remember who’s money paid for your maccys b*tch!

Sep 6, 2023
So she still hasn't got the point of why people were complaining about the begging. You stupid b, it's not cause they can't afford it themselves, it's cause u were claiming poverty and eating takeaways that are luxuries, along with your chocolate, weed, tobacco and red bulls. fing thick stupid b. She's got a bit of money now so is too good for the common people 🤣 can't wait for her next land back to the gutter. Hope ste robs ya blind tonight

May 7, 2023
So she still hasn't got the point of why people were complaining about the begging. You stupid b, it's not cause they can't afford it themselves, it's cause u were claiming poverty and eating takeaways that are luxuries, along with your chocolate, weed, tobacco and red bulls. fing thick stupid b. She's got a bit of money now so is too good for the common people 🤣 can't wait for her next land back to the gutter. Hope ste robs ya blind tonight
She’ll be spent up in a few days and be back on the beg to make it to Christmas x

Apr 16, 2023

She’s a right cheeky b. Looking all smug because she got a maccies delivered. I feel like tagging her in my next food shop and act all smug that I can drop £80 on food AND know how to cook proper meals as well 🙄

Apr 17, 2023
She’s a right cheeky b. Looking all smug because she got a maccies delivered. I feel like tagging her in my next food shop and act all smug that I can drop £80 on food AND know how to cook proper meals as well 🙄
I went to Aldi for a loaf of bread today. Came out fing £92 lighter not even a weekly food shop either. Like you mine is deliver so LouBeg can shove her maccies delivery in her crack pipe and smoke it

Jun 21, 2023
I don't think she sees cooking your own food as aspirational, because it involves "work" and effort on part of the cooker. No, it's the pinnacle of luxury to not have to cook like a peasant, and suck down a maccies that she didn't even have to leave the house for.

Someone else worked to finance or, someone else prepared it, someone else delivered it, and someone else will fund the treatment of the health issues associated with eating all that se. All she has to do is sit there and flap her arms like Jabba the Hutt while everyone else provides.

Disgraceful