Lou @Lifewithloux

Apr 17, 2023
I sincerely apologise to everyone for what i am about to write….

i had a thought whilst I was getting dressed after my shower this morning……

lou has repeatedly said that she doesn’t wear pants/knickers… and we know full well that she doesn’t wear clean clothes every day/month…. Therefore her trousers …🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮😷😷😷😷

Sincerest apologies and plenty of bleach for brain/thoughts etc.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
Slightly off topic but if Lou’s not going to court with Ste we’ll have to rely on the court rolls for how long he gets sent down for 👀
I wouldn't trust Lou's account of it anyway - "e's going down for yeaaas, but the last fing e said to me was 'ah hope u get yas wishlist filled and a maccies delivered".

Best bet to find out what went down is going to be apply for a transcription ( Apply for a transcript of a court or tribunal hearing )

Aug 29, 2023
She's live - said she sent someone £50 and they aren't answering their phone and she's been ripped off. She was going on about sending someone money so she could use their Amazon so maybe that's what's happened. That's karma for her cos it's usually her doing the scamming 🤣 House is an even bigger s tip. She picked up a bill then screamed...ahh a creature just jumped out of that 😳 Showing some of the stuff she's bought which is just a pile of cheap tatt. Best thing she said was...I got blue tac, got loads of things to hang for example this mirror 🤣🤣🤣 good luck hanging a mirror with blue tac 🤭

Apr 12, 2023
She's live - said she sent someone £50 and they aren't answering their phone and she's been ripped off. She was going on about sending someone money so she could use their Amazon so maybe that's what's happened. That's karma for her cos it's usually her doing the scamming 🤣 House is an even bigger s tip. She picked up a bill then screamed...ahh a creature just jumped out of that 😳 Showing some of the stuff she's bought which is just a pile of cheap tatt. Best thing she said was...I got blue tac, got loads of things to hang for example this mirror 🤣🤣🤣 good luck hanging a mirror with blue tac 🤭
Hopefully it’s Miss Marvel and she’s been a troll the whole time 🤣

Apr 22, 2023
This is exactly why she should never be allowed near those kids again. Cries saying she can’t afford legal fees then she comes into a bit of money and she’s giving it away?! Absolutely mental. She could make her house nice, invest in her Vinted business and use that for legal fees but no she’d rather spunk it all up the wall for some clout and internet fame.
I can’t wait for Rishi to cut the rats benefits and make her get a job for a living

May 12, 2023
I sincerely apologise to everyone for what i am about to write….

i had a thought whilst I was getting dressed after my shower this morning……

lou has repeatedly said that she doesn’t wear pants/knickers… and we know full well that she doesn’t wear clean clothes every day/month…. Therefore her trousers …🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮😷😷😷😷

Sincerest apologies and plenty of bleach for brain/thoughts etc.
How barren must your chuff be to not need a fresh pair of knickers daily at a minimum! Never mind when you ovulate and get the egg white s lol

Aug 29, 2023
Now she's moaning cos Ste has fed off...no wonder really, all she does is sit in her messy house on Tiktok. When he is there she moans and makes out she doesn't want him there then the minute he fs off she's crying about it. More likely she's gave him money for drugs and he's gone and got them, fed her off and switched his phone off and that's why she's upset.

OnlouFans

May 3, 2023
This is exactly why she should never be allowed near those kids again. Cries saying she can’t afford legal fees then she comes into a bit of money and she’s giving it away?! Absolutely mental. She could make her house nice, invest in her Vinted business and use that for legal fees but no she’d rather spunk it all up the wall for some clout and internet fame.
I can’t wait for Rishi to cut the rats benefits and make her get a job for a living
"You may be entitled to legal aid for a private family law dispute (Child Arrangements Order, Prohibited Steps Order or Specific Issue Order) if you have been victim of domestic abuse or violence and you can't afford to pay legal costs."

That's (one of the bits of) the dirty truth. She probably doesn't even need to get the £250 for legal fees to see her kids - she just cannot be bothered, or doesn't want to (or the DV accusations are false).

I asked her on live a while ago what she'd do if someone left an envelope with £1000 outside her door. All she said was bits and bwobs for her bwunalow, and a food shop. After she ran out of things to say, she eventually said she'd give the rest away to people who need it. No mention of the business, no mention of the kids. I'm fairly convinced the £250 was only mentioned because she wanted £250.

Casey Anthony had more motherly instinct than she does.